Quest 2008 - Newton Abbot, Devon

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Quest 2008 - Newton Abbot, Devon

Postby kit » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:39 am

Debbie and Steve of Mercury Rising (hi Debbie!) have invited me to this wonderful event. I'll be there on Saturday July 5th. I'm really excited as I've never been to a Quest thing before but have heard great things about the events. Not sure of times yet, but I'll be hanging around all day. And I really want to meet Damh the Bard. Debbie says he loves Stonewylde - great! It would be lovely to meet some of my forum friends there, so do come along if you can. The link to it is on my website.
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Re: Quest 2008 - Newton Abbot, Devon

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 am

kit wrote:Debbie and Steve of Mercury Rising (hi Debbie!) have invited me to this wonderful event. I'll be there on Saturday July 5th. I'm really excited as I've never been to a Quest thing before but have heard great things about the events. Not sure of times yet, but I'll be hanging around all day. And I really want to meet Damh the Bard. Debbie says he loves Stonewylde - great! It would be lovely to meet some of my forum friends there, so do come along if you can. The link to it is on my website.

I look forward to Stonewylde the song soon, it looks like it could well become real. if he has been Stonwylde too it wont be long before he puts pen to paper and writes a good one!
Never have seen Damh the Bard but love his music, shame I live the wrong side of the bridge :cry: it all seems to happen on the Stonewylde side :wink:
Carprimulgidae

Postby Beantighe » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:06 am

Hey what a great idea! If anyone could write a Stonewylde song, Damh could! Watch this space............................!

Love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:27 am

doh i will be coming back from wimbledon~me and sis are going to the mens singles semi's :shock:
we are going to scare people in harrods~if they will let us in the door :wink:
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Beantighe » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:31 am

Carry a few male fern seeds in your pocket - you'll be invisible then (or so the legend says!) :wink:

Love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:39 am

Beantighe wrote:Carry a few male fern seeds in your pocket - you'll be invisible then (or so the legend says!) :wink:

Love Beantighe

good idea :lol: i am sure i wont get past the doorman/perfume spritzing person without it :lol:

oppp's off topic :wink:
solsticedreamer

Postby Pixiedust » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 pm

solsticedreamer wrote:doh i will be coming back from wimbledon~me and sis are going to the mens singles semi's :shock:
we are going to scare people in harrods~if they will let us in the door :wink:

You go girl! :D
Looking for the bright in the dark. xxx

http://faerienuff.blogspot.com/
Pixiedust

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 pm

:lol: we will try pd!
my sis has booked us into a hotel right near harrods :shock: goddess knows what they will make of us~especially me with my piercings and my sister dragging her favorite fleece blanket with her :lol:
solsticedreamer

Return to News and Events