Stonewylde T shirts now available!

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby kit » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:48 pm

You look wonderful, Mistycat! See - I said it would look cool with jeans like you'd hoped! Glad you're pleased with it. As for downscaling - I'm sure one of our members will advise. I don't have a clue either! And yes, the castle thread is all wide because of the photos! Don't worry, but if someone clever knows how to downsize, please tell! Mr B is deficient in this area I'm afraid. :lol: :lol:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Firecracker » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 pm

MistyCat you look gorgeous!!! The white one definitely suits you.

Did you upload the photo's via photobucket?

If you did, you can re-size them in there. If you click on the photo and go to edit, you can then select to re-size the photo.

I think you may have to edit your post on this thread, and delete the code you pasted in to the message, and re-paste with the code after it has been re-sized
Firecracker

Postby MISTYCAT » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Thank you - I did use Photobucket so I'll give it a try in the morning when I am not so tired :)
Blessings from Mistycat
MISTYCAT

Postby Ebany » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 am

It does look good on you!! Or should that be you look good in it.... Can't be right..... mutter, mutter -- why do I always get this compliment thing wrong??? :oops: :oops: :P Hope you know what I mean, glad the code worked and that it arrived so quickly!!!!! :D :D
Oh yes, if I've got it wrong and you are annoyed, please feel free to throw things in my direction - I'm used to it by now!!!! :P :P :twisted:
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby MISTYCAT » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:33 am

Ebany, its a lovely compliment thank you - how could anyone get mad and throw things at you :wink: I know you live in Netherlands so am assuming you are actually dutch/flemish, therefore I always admire people who english is not their first language but are able to use it so well :)
Blessings from Mistycat
MISTYCAT

Postby Ebany » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:09 am

No I'm English - Cornish actually, I've just lived over here a long time and am now bi-lingual.
Aren't the t-shirts great?? I wear mine a lot!! :D :D
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Mistycat
your looking great, we have some nice models on here now, putting us men folk to shame :?

when you are going to uplaod a pic to photobucket there is an option on size you want to use. I use med which works out a nice size if you look at pics i posted. the small size is ok for avitas. you may need to upload again I am not sure if you can resize when it is already done :?:

if your stuck pm me & i will talk you through it :wink:

I have a thought coming in :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: lookout for another pole :P
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby cornmother » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Hello Mistycat

Yes, Carp's advice is good. However, the Editing function on Photoshop sometimes doesn't work - so as Carp says, upload your images in the small or medium size choice - make sure you choose this option before you import the image(s) to Photobucket (then you won't have to fiddle around afterwards trying to resize it.

Then as Firecracker says, you can edit your post, just delete the code of your previous image and paste in the new code.

Try it and see....

:)
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby MISTYCAT » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:59 pm

I managed to resize one of the images but no matter how many times I try to do the same thing with the other image, it doesn't work - so just got the one on there now :roll:
Blessings from Mistycat
MISTYCAT

Postby Sujee » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:58 pm

Yoo Hoo Mistycat!! Nice to see you again lovely! Great T shirt by the way :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby MISTYCAT » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Thanks Sujee - looking forward to the t-shirt from the 'event' Kit is planning, will be another to add to my collection!

I also ordered the greetings cards from Kit - they're absolutely lovely, the artwork is beautiful. Hope there might be some Yule cards to come! :lol:
Blessings from Mistycat
MISTYCAT

Postby kit » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks Mistycat! I think I said somewhere else but it was ages ago - my sister who is Helixtree (on this forum but she's new to forums and hasn't posted much yet) is the artist who created the Stonewylde Wheel of the Year card. It was my ideas and basic design, but her talent, skill and lovely use of colour that made it so special.

She is in the process of bringing out a set of six different cards, all inspired by Stonewylde but using her own ideas and designs this time, and with any luck they'll be on sale for Yule. I believe there's a special winter one which would be ideal as "Christmas" cards, but not sure how she's going to package them yet.

She'll be selling them herself from her own website (nothing to do with me at all) but I'll let everyone here know when they're available. I've seen the original paintings they're being printed from and they're STUNNING!!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby MISTYCAT » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:01 am

Fab, do let me know when they're available and the website address - she's clearly very talented! :D
Blessings from Mistycat
MISTYCAT

Previous

Return to News and Events