Stonewylde T shirts now available!

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Stonewylde T shirts now available!

Postby kit » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:27 am

At last!!! The Stonewylde Village Store has opened its doors, and now not only are there books and greetings cards on the shelves - but also the long-awaited Stonewylde T shirts!

Full details can be found on the main website. The normal fit T shirts come in four sizes and are green, with black and white print. The skinny fit ones are in white, with green and white ink. The regular price for the T shirts is £11.99, but my lovely forum members will get discount of £2, making them £9.99.

You need to type a word into the discount voucher box. Many non-members browse this site, so I don't want to put the special word here where anyone can see it. If you want to order a T shirt, pm me or Mr B and we'll send it to you. Once a few people have bought T shirts they'll know the word, so if you don't get a response from me or Mr B, try one of the other Villagers. I'm happy for you all to share the word - I just don't want the casual browser to benefit from this special offer to my Stonewylde community. Remember not to write it in any of the posts.

I'm a little concerned because we're moving on Saturday and although we've tried to organise it, we may be without the Internet for a few days. But Mr B can access his messages at work, and I'm sure you'll all help each other out with the secret word!

I hope you all like the T shirts. They're a real labour of love - I can't tell you how many hours we've both spent organising this. We've had to set up a completely new shop to cope with it. I really hope as many of you as possible wear the Stonewylde T shirts at Beltane - that's such an exciting thought! I can imagine a whole tribe of Stonewylde fans all wearing their T shirts and getting funny looks from people who have no idea what Stonewylde means.

Bright blessings to you all! :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby sea sprite » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:19 am

They're fab, Kit :D :D :D :D You must be so pleased with them :) I will order mine later today. Just about to go out now, so this is very short! :wink:
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Leanne » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 am

oh they look fabulous! :lol:
Leanne

Postby Ebany » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:54 am

They are excellent - well done Kit + Mr B!
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:00 pm

ohhh!!! kit and mr.b they are fantastic :D

i shall be ordering very soon...cant decide which to have so considering one of both :D

kit, is that you acting as model? :wink:
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Pixiedust » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Love the T-shirts, would like a white, but need a green!
Looking for the bright in the dark. xxx

http://faerienuff.blogspot.com/
Pixiedust

Postby Firecracker » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:10 pm

They look fab, not sure of the size though. I only know how to work in the normal uk ladies sizes.

Anyone got any rough idea what size the XL would be? :oops:
Firecracker

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:40 pm

:roll: XL, big for the fuller figure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

only joking you know that :wink:
Carprimulgidae

Re: Stonewylde T shirts now available!

Postby iWitch » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:40 pm

kit wrote:You need to type a word into the discount voucher box. Many non-members browse this site, so I don't want to put the special word here where anyone can see it. If you want to order a T shirt, pm me or Mr B and we'll send it to you. Once a few people have bought T shirts they'll know the word, so if you don't get a response from me or Mr B, try one of the other Villagers. I'm happy for you all to share the word - I just don't want the casual browser to benefit from this special offer to my Stonewylde community. Remember not to write it in any of the posts.

Darn it! I ordered the t-shirt before I read this post, as I saw Mr B's post on a thread in the Village Square. :oops:
iWitch

Postby kit » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:06 am

Don't fret, iWitch! I've sent you the discount in with the T shirt, so check the bag before you recycle! :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Felicity » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Every time I try and budget for the month, something lovely appears with Stonewylde on it!!

My credit card is tingling again . . .

Thank you Kit and Mr B )O(
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Postby iWitch » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:06 pm

kit wrote:Don't fret, iWitch! I've sent you the discount in with the T shirt, so check the bag before you recycle! :D

Oh, thanks Kit. That's very kind of you considering how busy you are. I hope the move is going well.
iWitch

Postby Kirsty » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:40 pm

Got mine :D !
and i love it!!YAY!
Kirsty

Postby sea sprite » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 am

Mine arrived on Saturday :D Thanks to Kit and Mr B on advice for the sizes. It was definitely the right decision to get the medium one :)
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Beantighe » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 am

Yes, I wish I'd known that, too. Got mine on Sat as well - my goodness, Kit's quick off the mark! Spent the afternoon altering it to fit - customising it, you could say, and now it's great! In fact I'm wearing it now.

Love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Next

Return to News and Events