Interview in Chat - It's Fate

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Interview in Chat - It's Fate

Postby Felicity » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 pm

I've never bought the above magazine, but got it yesterday. In the back is an interview with Kit!

Just wanted to say - Kit, what an inspiring story! I had no idea you were a teacher before (like me!!) and how you conceived Stonewylde. You looked beautiful in your before piccie and you look better now. Mr B is very lucky!

Thanks again, for the story, it really cheered me up. xxxxxxxx
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Postby Firecracker » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Not a magazine I buy but am gonna get it tomorrow lol.
Firecracker

Postby sea sprite » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 pm

I had a quick look in the magazine today, but I couldn't see anything. Then again, I did flick through quite quickly and I'm not sure which one it's in? There's a 'summer special' and a 'normal' issue on the shelves at the moment.

What a bizarre magazine it is! :lol: :lol:
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Sujee » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Is a very odd mag - like Take a Break I think...?

I shall hunt for a copy tomorrow as well, would be good to read the feature! Not something I usually buy but will make an exception for Kit! Those mags are mad aren't they?! Puzzles and 'true life' stories of doom and gloom and cheating husbands! Still I guess they pass the time if there is nothing else to do at a train station... :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:27 pm

could be worse, just think if you had to suffer Jeremy Kyle or the such :oops:
Need I say more :lol: so full of weired people, the scary part is they live here in the UK :?

Just thankful there is no TV in the village and no time to watch it if there were :wink: oh I wish I were at Stonewylde 8)
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:35 am

i did buy the odd copy of 'country living' but stopped even that as it just gets me depressed, the people with all the money to do great things with great places :roll:
still i will have a look for this odd sounding magazine on wednesday when i stop in dorchester en route to golden cap :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Sujee » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 pm

I used to get Country Living mag when it firs started but now I do not bother. Has turned into a mag more for Tarquin and Jacinta who are doing up their £750k mill whilst running two businesses and bringing up three children, 4 dogs a cat and 8 chickens.... not that I am jealous or anything.. :oops:

Used to appeal more when it was not all about money and lifestyle
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby kit » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 am

Just found this post - yeah, I know what you're all thinking about Chat it's Fate - aaarrgghh! It's not the sort of mag I'd buy (don't buy any actually - far too busy) but as you all know, I'm trying to get all the publicity I can to promote Stonewylde. I'm not in the position yet where I can be choosy. Athough when you find me in some splash in a "top shelf" mag then you'll know I really have sold my soul for Stonewylde!!! :lol: There are loads more things coming out and I'll do a separate post about that so if anyone wants to read them they can - although please don't go wasting your money on mags you wouldn't normally buy. We do try to reproduce the article or put a link up on the News and Events page of the website when possible.

Did anyone see the article in the Weekend section of the Telegraph back in August? They cut my photo from the online version which was a shame as it was a nice photo and the Telegraph photographer took ages getting it right. Never mind though - the main thing as with all this publicity is it's helping to make the books known to a wider audience. That's the idea anyway - time will tell if it's worked.
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Return to News and Events