Canada?? Possible book review

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Canada?? Possible book review

Postby Firecracker » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Is Stonewylde available in Canada?

I had totally forgot this, but my mum and dads best friend is a book reviewer in Canada. I'm not sure how well known she is but she makes a very good living from it and does it regular for a magazine and also sells reviews to various ones.

Aparently she loves up and coming writer. She loves been one of the first in her circle of writer and reviewer friends to have heard of a writer and recommend a book to them. Her faves are sci-fi and fantasy so it isn't such a great jump to stonewylde.

Anyway, my mum is sending her a letter tonight so she is gonna add in about Stonewylde and Kit Berry.

Hopefully if she can read the books and give a glowing review (I believe the magazine is a popular one but don't know the name of it) it might bring in more international orders!! :D

Postby Sujee » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Ooh, Firecracker! That would be great if she got a copy of the book to read - your Mum should send her the link to this site too. I hope it is well recieved in Canada, if it is not already available... watch this space eh? :D
Love and Light

Postby iWitch » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:43 pm

Well, its listed at the Canadian Amazon store, so I assume its available. :D

Cheaper, quicker this way?

Postby mrb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:30 pm

Have a look at the home page for our USA/Canadian readers ... it may be cheaper this way ... and certainly a faster delivery service.

It's a full U.S./Canadian version we printed last year in the States.

Mr. B.
Visit the Stonewylde website at
and the Stonewylde Village Store at

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at:

Return to News and Events