No votes
frost on the grass full moon
48%
or just dont care as long as the PC dont crash
10%

Total votes : 21

Postby cornmother » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Corn moon eclipse - specially for you

Ooops, it's a bit large, I'll resize the rest.....tomorrow......

CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 am

Ahh the moon! Luck you CM. Rained from 7-8:00.clock onwards here, so no chance of seeing it :( Thanks for the picture though :lol: Don't feel quite so left out now :lol:
Hope the view at Stonehenge was clear :D and everyone had a great night...if you was there let us know :D
Moongoddess

corn moon eclipse

Postby cornmother » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 am

Good morning, Moongoddess

I've put the rest of the eclipse images on the Village Green forum for you all (and sorry, I still haven't managed to make the piccies smaller - these machines have minds of their own)

Have a good weekend

CM
cornmother

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:02 am

Hey, you're doing better than me CM.....I tried to post a picture yesterday, and had absolutely no idea how. Today's lesson is 'how to post photo's on forums' :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

posting images

Postby cornmother » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:08 am

Hi again

Yup, I hadn't a clue how to do it when I first joined the Stonewylde community, but had great assistance from both the Smee and Carp.
Have a look at Esmee's guide - in the Village Green forum - it's brilliant. The thread is:

A Pictoral Guide to Posting Pictures on a Forum
Esmee Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Mind you, I don't always get it right...but I do love taking pictures, and sharing with you lot. So go on, have a go! Experiment. If it all goes pear-shaped (or is too big) you can always edit it out and start all over again!

With a smile,
CM
cornmother

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:10 am

Thanks for the tip CM....will read it now. Then go and take some photo's of the castle later....if the weather holds out :lol: :lol: watch this space! :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Fab photo CM! thank you for that. Was overcast and no moon visible all night where I was, but it did not rain which was a bonus!!

so much for the weather man saying would rain all day... it was sunny and bright here this morning that I thought it was summer at last but has got cloudy again now. :cry:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Beantighe » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Well the weather started to change yesterday. I seized my chance and dragged the sunbed out of the shed and spent 2 hours out in the back yard on it! I've caught the sun a bit, too! Yay!!! This constant rain has really been getting me down - a bad case of summer SAD. :(

But today has been absolutely beautiful, just blue sky and white fluffy clouds with a bit of a breeze. I'd have been out the back again today if I hadn't had to go shopping, but it was just lovely to be out in it.

And going back a few posts, that's a great idea, Carp, for a Stonewylde fleece for the winter - I'd live in mine, if I had one! Also, how about a hooded Stonewylde zip-up rainjacket? A nice dark bottle green might be nice for winter, and how about a winter-style Green Man logo, with holly and yew and pine, with berries and fir cones? Come to think of it (and if it wouldn't be prohibitively expensive) how about a different Green Man for all four seasons? I can see some gorgeous designs in my mind's eye!

Love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi Beantighe

i just typed a long reply and went back to see what else i had left out then came back & all my typing had vanished :shock: I have used the back arrow many times and the text has still been there when i came back (i used to copy just in case it went wrong then i could paste & carry on) this time i didn’t bother to copy and lost it all so this will be the short version :lol:

If Kit did a fleece I would live in mine too, your idea of a rain jacket is good, the possibilities are endless, let’s hope the T-shirt sales go up with new members on the forum and everyone recommends a friend to buy the books.

Just popped out the garden to feed the fish & we had a few spots of rain, no blue sky very overcast but dont look like rain, maybe in for a good night if this holds out :lol: if you dont see me on here late i am out in the wilds :lol: maybe post a pic if it works out.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:25 pm

I saw a fab styled waterproof jacket in Cotswold Outdoor today in a mix of dark green and a colout like the background on the fora. It was a good fit too and would look amazing with the logo on the back. Trouble is, it was so nice and waterproof and windproof and breatheable and light etc that it was £120!! :x

One for us would have to be much cheaper!! :lol:

Like the idea of a micro-fleece top (with hood please) with a logo on too... what with the clothing adn the silver totems - will we be setting a new 'designer' trend?!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Beantighe » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 pm

YIKES!!! 120 quid!! :shock: :shock: Oh, I think I'll have 10 of those, please! 8)

I saw some lovely rain-jackets in Trago Mills the other Sunday, they were under £20 (can't remember the price exactly) and they were the colour of the background here. Same old story though - they never have my size!!! :evil: It's a pain in the neck for us larger ladies, when shops stubbornly think life ends at size 16!!! Grrrrr! Just a couple more inches would do it.................

It really would be fab if Kit or MrB are watching. A hooded micro-fleece with a winter Green Man on the back would sell like hot cakes - after all, we're already queueing up, aren't we, boys and girls?

Love Beantighe
Beantighe

Postby Beantighe » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 pm

And then again, there could be matching hat, scarf and glove or mitten sets, all in the same fleece fabric - Ooh, my imagination's working overtime, lol!
Beantighe

Postby sea sprite » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:19 am

I want one, I want one! :lol: :D
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby solsticedreamer » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:32 pm

full moon and frost~lovely :D
i have always loved rain, winds, frost rather than the heat of summer :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Sujee » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 pm

How about the accessories in a deep red colour - like holly and berries? I like the idea of a set! Trago are great but it was the same in Cotswold - my friend is 'plumptious' and she found it hard to get walking trousers and jackets. She went to somewhere called Tog 24 and got an amazing jacket there which fits a treat. :D
I can see us all in the stone circle in our modern 'Villager' outfits!! :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

PreviousNext

Return to News and Events