News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:19 pm

Poor Swampy, just do him a quick sandwich :lol:

Yes by far the best place to be is our little Stonewylde, and nice to have you back SD :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:29 pm

thanks carp and its good to be back at last :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Taz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 am

Welcome back SD :D .

Unfortunately I have had a similar experience to Beantighe and have witnessed it being done to others. It does make you wonder at the personal agendas of some so called 'Pagans' when they rip into other people or bully them: how do they justify that behaviour when they face their Deity? Many folk do daft or unkind things at times, we're all human after all (I frequently put my foot in it !) but to go out of your way to make someone unhappy is hardly something to be proud of, or am I missing something. Yet, there are people out there, trawling the net looking for places to cause havoc and chaos for no apparent reason.

So, when you find a haven like this community, after being 'cyberbullied' or having your character assassinated by faceless, nameless cowards hiding and sniggering behind their monitors, you value it and the friendly folk you meet here.

Peace, kindness, good humour and tolerance: that'll do for me :wink: !
Taz

Postby Kas » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:07 pm

I have to say, this is the only forum I've ever joined. I've never even thought of joining anything else, and after reading some of your comments I don't think I want to. I'll just be a Stonewylder I think. It sounds scary being on any other where they may tear you to shreds. This is a very comforting place to come to, everyone is so friendly. So hugs to from me too Beantighe.
Kas

Postby Beantighe » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:05 pm

Thank you so much, Firecracker and Kas. I was really feeling quite down just before I went on holiday, although things have got a bit better now. I just don't go into threads that look as if they might kick off any more - although I will stick up for anyone who looks like they're struggling under a pile of undeserved criticism, especially when they're young ones and newbies to boot. I can't stand seeing other people being bullied without wanting to defend them, but I always do it politely. And it's only a very few people who seem to always go looking for something to be offended by, fortunately.
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Previous

Return to News and Events