Ooo-er! It's all going Green

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Ooo-er! It's all going Green

Postby cornmother » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 am

or are my old eyes deceiving me!

So that's what you've been up to, MrB! all the new green links on the Home page headings - and wow, what a lot on the Green Magic page, with all the Festivals. Brilliant!

Well done, you two!!

Joy, Health, Love and Peace

Postby Sujee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Ooh, am off to have a look now CM - just logged straight in here and paid no attention although I love the new pic of Kit on the front page!
Love and Light

A bit of experimentation

Postby mrb » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 pm

Ah ... so someone has spotted the changes! CM. I think you should change your name to Eagle-Eyes!

Still experimenting and updating things, so it will change over the next few days/weeks as things get a little more polished. Its amazing how quickly some stuff gets out of date or incorrect. Anyway, Kit and I have blown the dust off the makeover kit now, so watch this space ... well the website ... oh yes ... there's still that birthday calendar to sort out.

Visit the Stonewylde website at
and the Stonewylde Village Store at

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at:

Postby kit » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Glad you like the re-vamp, Cornmother! Well, if I can make-over my love life (Woman & Home!) we should be able to manage a make-over of the website. I love the green menuing - it took Mr B a long time (and we're still fighting over the desktop PC of course) to sort that bit out. I'll probably be adding to the Festivals stuff, but at least there's some content up now. As I've said before, I don't want to set myself up as the definitive authority on what the festivals are all about because I certainly am not that. I realise there's a great deal of (sometimes conflicting) information about the festivals, so the Green Magic part of the website is really more of a taster. Full-blooded pagans will already know all the stuff I've put up and probably a great deal more. What I'm trying to do is give a flavour to newbies. It's also the Stonewylde version, which is a kind of amalgamation of research and what I like best! There are lots of other sites where people can find out much more information, such as what plants and herbs are pertinent to the festival, colour candles etc. Personally I've always subscribed to the "do your own thing" theory - what feels right for you, so I've avoided being prescriptive or too complicated about the whole thing.

Anyway, hope you all like the new-look website, which as Mr B said, we're still working on. Got to get cracking on the Autumn Equinox newsletter now! :roll:
Visit the Stonewylde website at and my blog on

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Very good Kit & MrB, I know how much time it takes and your both doing a wonderful job.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Took a look at the site earlier - it really is getting to look good!! Well done Kit + MrB!! Like the idea of explaining a bit about the festivals but then with your own Stonewylde twist to things. Didn't have time to read through it all but will try to do so soon.
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.

Green Magic page

Postby cornmother » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 am

Wow! MrB it just gets better and better, with all the images in. And I like the darker green on the drop-down menus on the Home page - tones in much better with the green backgrounds elsewhere.
Eee, but you're a loovly lad.
Joy, Health, Love and Peace

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:52 pm

it looks so great! i love the green but i am pc and mobile phone is set up with green :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart

Return to News and Events