The Stonewylde Gathering 2009

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:00 am

sorcha its going to be fantastic! lets hope for gorgeous clear skies :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Sorcha » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:36 pm

solsticedreamer wrote:sorcha its going to be fantastic! lets hope for gorgeous clear skies :)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Sorcha

Postby sea sprite » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Can us Hallfolk still sit out and chat under the stars with you? :D I like doing that, but I also like sleeping in a nice warm bed :D I DO like camping, but I'd be on my own in my little 2 man tent, whereas in the house we get to share rooms :D

There is also a possibility that I might be expecting an addition to the family this time next year (all being well) and if I am, I won't fancy camping :lol: Hubby and I are going to have to be very careful with our timing :oops: :lol: :shock:
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Sorcha » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Of course you can come and join us! In the evening under the stars and in the morning for a cup of coffee!! I will bring my espresso- maker and my "milk froth thing " (sorry don't know the word in English) so I do Espresso and cappuccino!!! Can't come without my coffee!! :P :P [smilie=msn_coffee.gif] [smilie=msn_coffee.gif] [smilie=msn_coffee.gif]
Sorcha

Postby Sorcha » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:45 pm

There is also a possibility that I might be expecting an addition to the family this time next year (all being well) and if I am, I won't fancy camping :lol: Hubby and I are going to have to be very careful with our timing :oops: :lol: :shock:[/quote]

What exiting Sea Sprite!!! Yes, you do have to plan carefully now!! :wink: :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Firecracker » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:51 pm

OOooh yay!!!! Beanie is coming :D Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Sea sprite, would be great to see a bump :D And I have to say I agree, although only 30 wks pregnant at the moment and as much as I love camping I would hate to be sleeping in a tent right now. Its hard enough getting comfortable in our king size bed :shock: Poor Dave has to cling on right at the edge lol.
Firecracker

Postby sea sprite » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Firecracker, I still have a bit of a bump! :roll: :oops: :x :lol:

I just really don't want to end up with a new baby in July/August/September or be almost ready to pop in September :shock: I would like another, but how would I cope with 2? :shock:

I remember trying to get comfortable in bed. In the end I bought one of those triangular wedge cushions to stick under my bump. It worked very well! :)
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Firecracker » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Sometimes when Dan is playing up I wonder how I will cope with 2 (3 on a weekend when Dave's son is here). But I used to worry how I would cope with 1 so I am just guessing I will be fine.

At the moment I am just using a regular pillow but a friend is sending me one of those wedgie pillows which should hopefully work a bit better.

**sorry that was all off topic :shock: )
Firecracker

Postby Beantighe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:41 pm

I didn't know you were coming too, Firecracker! Brilliant!! :D :D Will you be bringing the babby too? I'm really starting to get excited now! :D :D :D

Love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby Firecracker » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 pm

As much as I will hate leaving the kids I am going to have a WHOLE weekend to myself and leave the kids at home. I will be able to let my hair down and not worry about the kids been tired and have I got enough nappies :lol:
Firecracker

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:45 pm

yes it will be a good un for sure. Babies and all, I am sure they will be fussed over and looked after buy all you broody lot and I am very well trained in the art of nappies (even Terry's) I dont even mind washing them but if you think I am doing that all week end :oops: I will need to get out in the bushes and back to my roots with a look around the place.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:46 pm

firecracker, bring the kids :lol:

Carprimulgidae

Postby Moongoddess » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 pm

Well it looks like the baby sitter's sorted for the gathering :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 pm

I love it when they are at the age they sit & listen to a story and take it all in, I should have been the Stonewylde bard :lol: :lol: :lol: but too shy :oops:

Carprimulgidae

Postby Moongoddess » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Aw Carp, please don't be shy. You can tell me a story, I'll sit and listen to anyone :D
Moongoddess

PreviousNext

Return to News and Events