November Book Signing Events

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

November Book Signing Events

Postby kit » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:28 am

Here are a couple of events planned for November - more may be added so do check. Full details on the News and Events page of the website.

Saturday November 10th - Swindon Waterstones, The Brunel Centre
12 noon till 2pm
A chance to meet Wiltshire readers - come into the store and meet me and the crow! Buy the whole set of books for Christmas presents! Does this sound like a dreadful sales pitch? Sorry!

Saturday November 17th - Piccadilly Waterstones in London. 1 - 2pm
Billed as the biggest bookshop in Europe - and I'll be there doing a booksigning! They've put me up on the Children's Floor in the Teenage Readers section but don't let that put you off! You know that Stonewylde is great whatever your age (and no disrespect here to younger readers - you remember how your parents stole your copies of the books!). Last time I popped into this shop back in the summer, they had a massive dalek on display! If you're in London, do come and visit me here and get some signed copies of the books. Or just come and say hello!

I think there'll be more events in November so watch the forum and website for details.

Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Return to News and Events