Dartmouth Festival

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby Beantighe » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Try and stop us, Sorcha!! :D

I'll definitely be there - I'm thinking of making a big badge with 'Beantighe' on it, so the rest of you will know it's me!! Oh, and I might wear my jester's hat too - that'll show up from a distance! It's very useful when meeting peeps for the first time! :D

xxxxx
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby Sujee » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Wish I was going too, but too far away to do in a day... Do tell all when you get back here!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sorcha » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:00 am

Beantighe wrote:Try and stop us, Sorcha!! :D

I'll definitely be there - I'm thinking of making a big badge with 'Beantighe' on it, so the rest of you will know it's me!! Oh, and I might wear my jester's hat too - that'll show up from a distance! It's very useful when meeting peeps for the first time! :D

xxxxx

I know it is not until next week and I will talk to you before that but I now already wish you a great time!!! Will be with you in spirit though, so save me a bit of space at the table :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Taz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:51 pm

All being well, I'll be there too: looking forward to seeing those who are able to make it.
:D
Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Have just emailed Kerry at the festival, so we'll see you in the foyer :lol: !
x
Taz

Postby cornmother » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 am

Sophie - you wrote: I live very near Dartmouth so i will
hopefully be going there for the festival to see kit talk

I do hope you will join us, we look forward to meeting you! Don't forget to either e-mail Kerry, or give her a ring on 01803 832524 to let her know you'll be coming to Kit's talk - she needs your name and a contact telephone number, so you can go on the list of free entry for Kit's 'friends' (though I'm afraid we're still stuck with paying the entrance fee to the festival.) We're meeting up for a coffee (or whatever) beforehand (see Kit's earlier post on this thread).

With a smile,
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Sophie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:55 pm

My mum says its too late to go for the talk because she needs to get back to look after my younger brother but i would like to meet everyone at 2 if thats ok?? :D

Sophie
Sophie

Postby cornmother » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Sophie - that's just great if you can join us earlier on! We look forward to seeing you, real soon!
:D
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

[smilie=msn_cry.gif] jealous - want to go - can't (stamp foot sulk)
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:35 pm

wherethewildrosesgrow wrote:[smilie=msn_cry.gif] jealous - want to go - can't (stamp foot sulk)

me too, wish i could go :roll:

anyone fancy meeting one spring afternoon in chalice well garden glast next year...... just a thought and a long way off (or is it :shock: )
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:48 pm

That woudl be a great idea Carp! Can you imagine the noise we would all make saying hello?! Would have to whisper so as not to disturb the natives!!! :lol:

I am up for that definitely! x
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Carprimulgidae wrote:
wherethewildrosesgrow wrote:[smilie=msn_cry.gif] jealous - want to go - can't (stamp foot sulk)

me too, wish i could go :roll:

anyone fancy meeting one spring afternoon in chalice well garden glast next year...... just a thought and a long way off (or is it :shock: )

Oooo Carp, you might have yourself a date. Any excuse to go to Glastonbury :D
Moongoddess

Postby kit » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Sounds good to me! If I can, I'll be there too. Dying to meet you all.

I'm really excited about meeting Cornmother, Taz, Beantighe and Sophie on Sunday. Sophie - if you read this - I'm so glad you can come and I was saying to Cornmother today how brave you are coming to meet us all. I wouldn't have had the confidence at your age - so well done! If your mum wants to come too just to make sure it's all alright, that's fine. And maybe you can get her to read Stonewylde too!

Anyway - brilliant idea, Carp! Chalice Well Garden next spring it is! Whoo hoo!!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Taz » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:20 am

Sounds great Carp, count me in too!
:lol:
x
Taz

Postby kit » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 pm

We've just got back to Reading from the Dartmouth Festival - what a lovely time we had!

Sadly Taz couldn't make it in the end, but Mr B and I met up with Cornmother, Beantighe and Sophie (and her mum!) at the Flavel Centre and sat in the cafe for an hour chatting. It was SO LOVELY to meet them! Really strange now to be able to put faces to those characters on the forum at last. Cornmother had very kindly made us all a corn dolly to use as Yule decorations - they were absolutely exquisite! She is such a talented lady. I know you're all going to enjoy her demonstrations next year at the Gathering.

After this I gave my talk upstairs (Beantighe and Sophie had to go but Cornmother stayed) and that went very well too. We were a small group (ten of us) which was lovely as there was much more interaction, and the hour and a quarter seemed to fly by. I hope everyone enjoyed the talk - I certainly did and came out on a real high!

Thanks so much CM, B and Sophie for coming (and S's mum, and CM's and B's husbands too). It was wonderful to meet you all and has made me even more excited now about the Gathering. And Taz - really sorry to have missed you but third time lucky, eh?
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

PreviousNext

Return to News and Events