Stonewylde promotional postcards - please help!

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Stonewylde promotional postcards - please help!

Postby kit » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Several people have mentioned on various threads recently that they'd like more postcards to distribute. I've been a little bit out of it over the last few days for various reasons and didn't make a note of who needed more cards. Also I don't keep people's addresses in a file or anything so have to go hunting amongst old e-mails to find them. :oops:

Sorry to be so inefficient. I really do need your help so if you would like more postcards (or would like to start helping) please could you send me an e-mail to kit.berry@stonewylde.com and give me your address. I have some postcards left and have just ordered another 5000 (yes, we've got through 5000 since the last order back in April!! :shock: ). These will be ready to send out to you all by the end of next week, so please so let me know.

Thanks very much everyone. I really do appreciate your help xxx [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]
Last edited by kit on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Midge » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 am

Have emailed you Kit. :wink:
Midge

Postby Daffodil » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:43 am

I have emailed you Kit.
My daughter has given all ours out at college. I might let her read the third book if she keeps up the good work :D
Daffodil

Postby Daffodil » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:00 am

Kit, there is a 'y' missing out of your email address so we can't click on it direct to send you an email.

If anyone needs a link try this kit.berry@stonewylde.com

Sorry to point out a mistake, but didn't want anyone to email you and wonder why they didn't get a reply :wink:
Daffodil

Postby Sorcha » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:17 am

Mine are packed for New York Kit!! Will hand them out at the Samhain ritual, and any shop that looks like they need your books!! :wink:
Sorcha

Postby kit » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:43 am

thanks for pointing that out Daffodil. I've altered it now. Sorry Midge - can't find an e-mail from you and could be because I typed my address wrong. Please could you send it again? Sorry to be so stupid. Thank you everyone, and have a great time Sorcha! xxx
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Midge » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Have sent it again Kit. :wink:
Midge

Postby Witchypoo » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Emailed you.
I should be able to get the cards up in the bookshops and maybe a couple of cafe's.
Witchypoo

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 am

hi kit

sent an e-mail from me and swampy :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby kit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 am

Many thanks to Midge, Solstice Dreamer & Swampy, Witchypoo, Daffodil and Sujee - your cards have been posted today!

If there's anyone else who'd like some, or who's used up their supply, please e-mail me with your address and I'll post them off to you. It's great if you can pin them on work notice boards, leave in waiting rooms, put in library books when you return them (I think that great idea was Felicity's?), even take into your local Waterstones or independent book shop and ask if they stock Stonewylde. And if not, why not? Also just give to friends and family to recommend the books. You're all so brilliant at this, and the cards help no end.

Thanks so much everyone! xxxx
kit

Postby Leanne » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:44 am

PM on its way from me as well kit
Leanne

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 am

my cards arrived thank you Kit :D
they will now be moved into what is known as the 'granny bag' and will be taken everywhere for promotional purposes :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Daffodil » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:43 am

Thanks for sending the postcards Kit,
They are now finding there way to various parts of the North of England.
x
Daffodil

Postby creature » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:36 am

We always have your cards at our reception table in the salon and I hand them out to my regular clients. But I will let you know when we need some more.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
love and light and magic
creature

Postby Felicity » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Yes Kit, I still put them in library books!
Was wondering if you're allowed to 'drop' them on a bookshelf say in Waterstones?! Is that legal if someone 'happens' to pick it up?!

Good news - went to my local crystal shop and asked the lady to put some on the counter. She looked up the distributor in her catalogue as well and is trying to get some in stock. Am also going to ask Ogma Centre as well.

Viva la Stonewylde!!
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Next

Return to News and Events