Promoting the Stonewylde Series

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby Brooke » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey!

Know this shop well, Across from Sainsbury's! Will have to pop in myself and make the suggestion!!

xx
Brooke

Postby kit » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm

That would be brilliant, Brooke - thank you! I wish they would stock Stonewylde as I know they're a busy place from what I read about them. Do let me know how it goes. Thanks! :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 am

there is an independant bookshop here in the village so swampy and i are going down armed with our stonewylde cards and see if he has any in stock :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Sujee » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Kit, I took some of your cards to a Goddess Workshop I attended yesterday and handed them out to the ladies who were attending.

They were all really pleased to get one and two thirds of them had heard of teh books already!! One is currently trying to get her local library in Solihull (I think) to stock them and is chasing them to do so, and the others had heard good things by word of mouth so are probably more likely to go and buy them now after getting a card! They seemed very interested and hopefully they will all go and get copies and join us here.

The rest of the cards are going to Witchfest International with me next week but i may need some more, could you send some please? I shall leave tehm on the tables, on seats in the theatre, in the ladies, on the tables by the door and hand them out as well! Will also be Stonewylder spotting so if you see me come and say hi!!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby kit » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Fantastic, Sujee - thanks so much!!! I'll get some more in the post to you pronto. I hope you wear your Stonewylde T shirt too so people will spot you! You're wonderful - thank you!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Sujee » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:05 pm

:oops:
You are most welcome Kit - if I can repay you in this way for the pleasure your books bring me and my family then it is the least I can do! :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Brooke » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 pm

[quote="Brooke"]

Know this shop well, Across from Sainsbury's! Will have to pop in myself and make the suggestion!!

Don't worry Kit, I've not forgotten. Not had a car for over a week now. Hubby's car is fixed so should be motoring either this week or next!

xx
Brooke

Postby Carprimulgidae » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm

kit wrote:Fantastic, Sujee - thanks so much!!! I'll get some more in the post to you pronto. I hope you wear your Stonewylde T shirt too so people will spot you! You're wonderful - thank you!

Dont leave me out, i still need some but dont want to nag :?
just when you got a spare few mins and thinking of what next to do, pop a load of cards in an envelope for me :P and a poster if you have any left :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby kit » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Great Brooke - thanks! Carp - I'm so sorry! I forgot you'd asked for some. Please could you pm or e-mail me your address again? And don't even mention the fact that I'm so dreadfully inefficient! Thanks! :D
kit

Postby Sujee » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Do you have POSTERS too??! I did not know that! I will take a couple and find somewhere (legal) to stick them up! :)
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby solsticedreamer » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:11 am

ohh me too...im thinking our independant bookshop again :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Witchypoo » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Well, the indy bookshop was very happy to display your cards :D , the remaindered book not so :? . And the ladies from the cafe at the railway station said they would be happy to display them, so down the canal to the station for me tomorrow.

Kit, have you thought of the postcard stands in cinemas? Next time I go I'll try & sneak a few in.
Witchypoo

Previous

Return to News and Events