coming soon DONT MISS IT

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

coming soon DONT MISS IT

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 pm

glastonbury radio's Witching hour in on later tonight (12:00am until 02:00 am) for those who want to listen http://www.glastonburyradio.net/new/viewpage.php?page_id=28

you will hear about the new interview which YOU REALLY SHOULDNT MISS which should be broadcast on Tuesday's program The Witching Hour

Hope your ALL going to listen, here is the link to the main page or follow the one above http://www.glastonburyradio.net/new/viewpage.php?page_id=59

you can listen while still on here, just open another window :lol: and of course turn your sound up :roll:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: Oh my thats just reminded me......many moons ago, I was in Starchild and turned around to find a big hairy microphone stuck infront of me and a reporter from Glastonbury radio wanting to know why I was there and why I was a pagan.......It's a good job you can't see people blushing on radio....cos my cheeks sure were red :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Moongoddess on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Carp, if we miss it cos it is so late, can we find it elsewhere on the site to listen to later on? I know there are some who will not be up between 12 and 2 in the morning you see.

Thank you so much for posting this for us :D :D , I will sit up in my jimjams on Tuesday as no work Wed!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm

it is repeated but you will have to check what times & dates on the site itself, I would try it before in case you cant get it for some unknown reason. have a go tonight with your feet up in your nice fleece blanket with a glass of wine :lol:

Carprimulgidae

Postby solsticedreamer » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 pm

oh i missed it...going to have to wait for a repeat :(
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:46 pm

repeated on friday and again on sunday, with the new site open everyone seems to have drifted and missed it. I was good though I had it on :lol:

Carprimulgidae

Return to News and Events