New community now launched!

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby Felicity » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Iwitch, I hope we see you very soon. Sad news!

Just to let you know, I'm activating an account on new site, but it will be under the name Rose, which is my online name on another pagan site.
Look forward to seeing you all there! xxx
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Will go look for you Felicity!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 pm

Leanne - you can cancel your own page, I think there is a link in settings to leave the forum site where it is now. Such a shame to lose you as well but please stay here as long as possible... :cry: :wink:

You can adjust your privacy settings in your page, but I don't know how popular the Nings are worldwide - think they are mainly for groups to use who have a common interest rather than networking like facebook etc etc. PM Mr B and he will be able to give you much better and up to date information than I can :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby iWitch » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Leanne wrote:(Anyone can keep up with me/ stay in touch through my blog)

Oh, you can count on that! I don't know what I'd do without my daily "Somerset Seasons" blog reading. :D

Carprimulgidae wrote:would it help if we all pounced on your employer :lol:

I don't think so. Most London companies are now frowning upon them because they cause so many security breaches. :( I'll still check in here from time to time.
iWitch

Really Banned?

Postby mrb » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Iwitch.

When you say banned ... do you mean ... actually blocked from access? I have deliberately created a Stonewylde.Net domain name so that it bypasses firewalls that block Ning. Is this not working for you?

If ist just company policy to block "social networking" sites, did they not realise that Stonewyldeforum is also a "social networking" site? I fail to see the difference.

Anyway, I do hope you find a way to get on board from time to time if your employer is blocking you ... Internet Cafe perhaps? Of course if its not blocked, then carry on as though it was Stonewyldeforum ...? Its just the same with a few extras thrown in.

Mr.B.
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com
and the Stonewylde Village Store at www.stonewyldestore.com

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at: http://www.stonewylde.com/subscribe.htm
mrb

Postby iWitch » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Forums are barely tolerated (some are banned/blocked), but social networking sites like Ning, Facebook, and Bebo are actually mentioned in policy documents. I wouldn't dare breach firm security; job security is scarce enough as it is. :(
iWitch

Postby kit » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:12 pm

iWitch - if you're still on here, please do keep in touch, won't you? I'm really sorry you won't be able to visit the new site. Maybe you could drop in occasionally from a friend's computer? But please don't lose contact completely! Bright blessings to you for 2009!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Sujee » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:24 pm

yes I second that Kit! Please keep in touch some how iwitch - it will not be the same without your comments and help and laughter... :(

I do hope you find a way around this, internet cafe as Mr B suggested or friend's PC..... :D

love and kisses

Sujee
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby iWitch » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm afraid there are no internet cafes in my area; believe me, I've searched. :evil: As to friends, I doubt they would appreciate my going round just to use their PCs and my closest friend had her laptop stolen in February last year; the insurance company have yet to replace anything. :evil:

I'll keep calling in here from time to time though. :D
iWitch

Postby Sujee » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi iwitch, was about to log off and saw your posts. Are you somewhere rural then? I must admit I do not know where Cantia is.... :oops:

Will keep looking out for you on here! :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Beantighe » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi Sujee - Cantia is the ancient name for Kent, hon.
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby Kas » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:04 pm

You learn something new everyday, I didn't know that. That's something that'll stick in my head forever now. Little bits of information like that usually do :lol:
It's sad we're losing some people because of the change. Iwitch and Leanne, I wish you both all the best for the coming year. I hope from time to time we still hear from you. [smilie=msn_heart.gif]
Kas

Postby iWitch » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 pm

I live on a farm, down in Kent - even our local library is short on computers we can use. :(

Still, some kind soul here at Stonewylde has taken my details and has very kindly offered to keep me informed of goings-on. :D :D I will also continue to read Kit's blog, not to mention Faerie Nuff, Solstice Dreamer and Somerset Season's blogs.

If anyone else here has a blog, please post details and I'll add you to the list of "Stonewylde Friends" that I read. :D
iWitch

Postby Sujee » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Now I know that my family are from Cantia! Thanks for the info! iwitch, I don't have a blog but would like to be able to keep in touch with you some how every now and then. Shall contrive to pass messages to you on here until it closes but we have not had a date yet, and I have asked for lots of notice so we can celebrate the passing of the forum (in a bittersweet way). I hope you manage to overcome the PC issue sooner rather than later and find a way to stay in touch!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Previous

Return to News and Events