New community now launched!

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

New community now launched!

Postby kit » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 am

In great haste folks - just to let you all know that the new forum is now up and running!! :shock: :shock:

There's only me and Mr B on it now so hurry and be one of the first members to join! I'm off-air so to speak until next week (Dec 30th) because I'm up to my eyes in red cabbage and trifle (and lots of other stuff of course) so if you have any questions, I'll answer them then. If I can!

We really hope you'll all love the new community as much as this one, although of course it will feel strange at first. This old forum will continue to run alongside the new one for a while, and then eventually will be archived so you can still read everything but not add to it. But don't panic - that won't happen for a while yet. However you can cut and paste from this forum into the new one if you want to continue a thread.

The new forum has lots of additional features such as chat facility, inviting friends, individual members' pages where you can post your own photos, videos etc and invite people to join you, birthdays (NB Cornmother!!) etc. I hope you'll all be able to work out what to do, and if not, hang on here until we're back after the holiday.

Bright blessings to everyone! xxxxx
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Seawitch » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am

Can't find a link to the new site anywhere - or is it just that I can't see for looking?

Seawitch
x
As I reeled the fish in and watched him struggle for breath, I realised his life was just as important to him as mine was to me. (Paul McCartney)
Seawitch

Postby cornmother » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Either click on the picture of the new webpage on the Newsletter or use this link:
http://www.stonewylde.net/

It'll take all of the holiday to work your way around it!

Congratulations to the hardworking MrB....and thank you!

CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Seawitch » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks CM - have now joined up, and Mr B has done us all proud.

Feels strange over there at the moment doesn't it - just like moving into a new house when you can still smell the new paint.

Seawitch
x
As I reeled the fish in and watched him struggle for breath, I realised his life was just as important to him as mine was to me. (Paul McCartney)
Seawitch

Postby Sujee » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Seawitch wrote:Thanks CM - have now joined up, and Mr B has done us all proud.

Feels strange over there at the moment doesn't it - just like moving into a new house when you can still smell the new paint.

Seawitch
x

Very true Seawitch!! I have played around with the paint on my page but will probably continue to 'redecorate' until I am happy with the look! :roll: I do like it, but to start with I shall miss the personalness of this place and the fact that you can see the posts above what you are writing, if you know what I mean? Still, I am sure that world domination is now only a few months away..... :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 pm

I think I'm starting to like the new site.....have just downloaded some photos (it's so easy) of me in my Stonewylde tee shirt in Goa, riding on an elephant :D Need to fin the smileys though, I'm missing them :roll: :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:08 pm

I looked at my photos and for some reason when the page opens they are all sideways but I know I turned them all around when I uploaded them! :roll: My profile pic was lying down for a while! :lol: Perhaps it is cos I am so laid back! :roll: :wink:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Sujee wrote:I looked at my photos and for some reason when the page opens they are all sideways but I know I turned them all around when I uploaded them! :roll: My profile pic was lying down for a while! :lol: Perhaps it is cos I am so laid back! :roll: :wink:

I had the same problem :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorted now though and at last I have an avatar :roll: :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby iWitch » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:19 pm

I'm sorry to have to say "goodbye". As the new forum and website community for Stonewylde is part of a social networking site, and these are banned by my employer, once these forums are deleted, I will no longer be able to stay in contact with you all. :(

Please bear in mind, too, if you access the community from your workplace at all, that your company may have a policy against social networking sites, so check with them first.

Goodbye all. Wishing you all the best.

iWitch :D
Last edited by iWitch on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iWitch

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Oh no Iwitch....So sorry that you can't move with us :( Have you not got access to any other computer......well, obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be saying goodbye. Hopefully, you will be reunited with us again sometime in the future [smilie=msn_fingerscrossed.gif] Hope you have a wonderful festive season and best wishes too you XX :D
Moongoddess

Postby iWitch » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Moongoddess wrote:Oh no Iwitch....So sorry that you can't move with us :( Have you not got access to any other computer......well, obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be saying goodbye. Hopefully, you will be reunited with us again sometime in the future

It will be at least 7 years before I can get a home computer, and, even then, I may not bother. But, if you all don't change address again, should I get a home computer, I should be back. :D

Wishing you all good friends, good cheer and a happy and prosperous New Year.
iWitch

Postby Sujee » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Oh i-witch, I cannot imagine not having you along with us! Perhaps a miracle will happen and you will get a home PC sooner than you think?
:?:
We are not gone yet, and hopefully it will take a while before we are gone as I still love to come in here for a chat. I thought the new forum was going to be like thii but with a bigger memory is all.... :roll:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:48 pm

it will be sad to loose our iWitch, you really have been a mind full of info at time and I will miss you.

would it help if we all pounced on your employer :lol: some of us will hang on until this is closed but if anything changes with you please keep in touch with us :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Leanne » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:27 pm

apologies, but i think it will be a goodbye from me too.

I have registered at the new site, but didnt realise it is a social networking site. i DONT 'do' those, for very personal reasons. and would ask apologetically that MrB de-activate/ cancel completely my account/ registration.

I do wish you all well though, still look forward very impatiently for book 4, I just think its a shame things had to change, although i do understand it was with the best intentions.

So, blessings of the season to everyone, byebye for now Leanne x

(Anyone can keep up with me/ stay in touch through my blog)
Leanne

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Leanne wrote:apologies, but i think it will be a goodbye from me too.

I have registered at the new site, but didnt realise it is a social networking site. i DONT 'do' those, for very personal reasons. and would ask apologetically that MrB de-activate/ cancel completely my account/ registration.

I do wish you all well though, still look forward very impatiently for book 4, I just think its a shame things had to change, although i do understand it was with the best intentions.

So, blessings of the season to everyone, byebye for now Leanne x

(Anyone can keep up with me/ stay in touch through my blog)

Oh no, please keep checking Leanne....hopefully we may be able to keep the old forum active, as there seems to be a lot of folk having trouble. Please don't lose touch with us altogether :( :(
Moongoddess

Next

Return to News and Events