To iWitch - a special Goodbye

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

To iWitch - a special Goodbye

Postby cornmother » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:11 am

Dear iWitch

We've been advised that as from Imbolc this forum will be archived, and we won't be able to add any more posts to it.

iWitch, we're really sorry that you can't make the move over to the new site - let's hope that some time in the future you will be able to join us.

And in the meantime, thanks for all your contributions on this website - your wise words and your beautiful photos. We really miss you!

CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Seaslave1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi iWitch,

It is such a shame you wont be visiting the new site, your knowledge will be greatly missed.

May your life be long and happy, and may you eventually find the road back to Stonewylde.

And until that time, Blessings to you and yours.

Ss xx
Seaslave1

Postby sea sprite » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi iWitch

I wish that you were able to join us all on the new forum, but I understand completely why you can't. You don't want to get fired :shock: I've enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your lovely photos. You have so much wisdom and I hope that one day we can all experience it again on the new forum :D

Good luck with your studies and I wish you well :)

Blessings

sea sprite xx
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby kit » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm

I'll really miss you on the forum too, iWitch. You were one of the very first members on this site, and always to be relied on to start interesting topics and threads. You've always been a mine of information and wisdom, and of course so passionate in your support of Stonewylde. And as for your sense of humour .... :lol:

I wish you could join the new community - it's such a shame. If you ever get the chance to pop in, please please do. There's a link to it from the Stonewylde website. I know you get the Stonewylde newsletter so you'll know what's going on (and when Book Four's imminent!) and I have your e-mail address so I will be keeping in touch. I feel like a good friend is sailing off into the sunset on a cruise or something and we're all standing on the quay waving goodbye!! Or maybe it's all of us on the ship and you on the quay!

Anyway, don't be a stranger, as they say, and hopefully our paths will cross again at some point. Missing ya already!

Kit xxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Kas » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi iwitch, I know we never chatted on the forum, but I've always read your posts and it won't be the same without you there. I just wanted to wish you well and hope to see you at some point in the future on the new Stonewylde forum. I think everybody will be thrilled to see your avatar suddenly appear one day and to see what you've got to say. All the best xxx
Kas

SOS looks like it didnt work

Postby Carprimulgidae » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi iwitch
will keep in touch so your up to day on anything new and maybe one day you will be back with us all, it's a shame you cant get on the new site but one day......

take care & will be in touch

:wink:
x
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sorcha » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 am

Dear iWitch, I am sorry you will not be able to move with us to the new forum!! I wish you lots of love and luck and hope for a possibility for you to be able to log in to the new forum soon!

Love,

Sorcha :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Iwitch. Hope that one day you will find a way to be with us again. Will miss you and your informative posts. Good luck and best wishes for the future XXX
Moongoddess

Postby Leanne » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:09 am

hi iwitch

ditto everything written above! wishing you well, and hoping you can find a way back...

leanne x
Leanne

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:13 pm

blessings to you and hoping that you will be able to re-join in the future x
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Ebany » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:26 am

Dear I-witch,
as all the others have already said, you will be much missed on the new forum - keep in touch, and hopefully we'll see you there someday.
B*B
Ebâny
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Sujee » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Dearest iwitch

I have missed you since we moved over and I shall continue to do so. Your wonderful outlook on things, your sense of humour, your wonderful pics, your depth of knowledge...

I truly hope that one day you will be able to join the new forum and just reading these other posts makes me feel sad but also happy with all the love and good wishes in them. :oops:

Keep well, keep happy and we will all keep hoping that you join us one day. :D

Love

Sujee xxxx
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Return to News and Events