Media opportunities for Stonewylde

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby cornmother » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:24 am

Good morning, Ruby - or I guess it's last thing at night with you?

Glad you enjoyed the article. As you'll see from an earlier post on this thread, the WMN has, after all, put the article online (though without the nice pictures). It's also got the facility to leave a comment - and also pass the article on to a friend. Great publicity opportunities there!

http://www.thisiswesternmorningnews.co. ... ticle.html

With a smile,
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby cornmother » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 am

and then I checked the link (I always do) only to see that you've already been there, done that....next, the tee-shirt!

Wonderful lady!

:)

CM
cornmother

Postby Ruby » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:32 am

I followed your lead CM, power in numbers!

BB,

Ruby :D
Ruby

Western Morning News Scanned Article Up on Website

Postby mrb » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 pm

I have scanned and put a PDF version of the article up on the website. Thanks to Cornmother for an original. :D Check out News and Events or click here...

http://www.stonewylde.com/images/Western%20Morning%20News%20Scan%20200811011.pdf
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com
and the Stonewylde Village Store at www.stonewyldestore.com

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at: http://www.stonewylde.com/subscribe.htm
mrb

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:15 am

MrB your a good guy for doing that, all you need to do now is learn to cook and save your poor loved ones hands, she needs them for the next book :P

Thanks too CM, your on the ball as usual

:wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

WMN feature

Postby cornmother » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:38 am

Mr B, you're a star! (As usual) It's a good bit of publicity with wide coverage - even wider now you've put the actual page up on the Stonewylde website. Lots more comments on the WMN website, please, Stonewylders!

Guess you're also on Kitchen Patrol now (or should that be Chief Chef [no squirrel pie, please!]) as well, as Kit's bruleed her finger so badly. Hope it mends soon, Kit!

XX
CM
cornmother

Postby Seaslave1 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I have left a comment on the Western web page, and just to let you know I have just Stonewylded another two work colleagues.

I have a friend who is about to emigrate to New Zealand and have given her the last 3 cards to take with her. I also plan to give her the three books as a leaving present. I know she's been Stonewylded a long time now, but she read my copies, so at least she can take them with her and convert a few more Kiwi's.

Blessin's

Ss xx
Seaslave1

comments

Postby cornmother » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Thanks, Seaslave, that's brilliant - and thanks to the other 5 who posted, too. You can see all the comments on the WMN link at the top of the page.

New Zealand, are you ready for Stonewylde??
:D
CM
cornmother

Postby kit » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:51 pm

Wow! Thanks so much Seaslave! Do send my brightest blessings to your emigrating friend from me. Thank you for commenting on the WMN article and spreading the word. And thank you also to all the others who've left comments on the link. You're all lovely! And I'm beginning to feel very international now! UK, NL and Oz!! And thanks of course too to dearest CM for setting this all up in the first place. I am a very lucky woman to have such support from you all. :cry:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Ebany » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:37 am

At the Halloween Bash in London, a lot of the event was filmed to be put in a television program. I was around quite a bit and am fairly sure that I'm in the picture a few times in my Stonewylde t-shirt. Now the good bit: we'll have to see if they use it, but I was interviewed about my beliefs and why I had made the effort to come over for the event, I had already primed her about Stonewylde, so at the end she threw in a couple of questions about the t-shirt and about Stonewylde which I answered to the best of my ability. Just hope they use it!!!
8) 8)
I've already given Kit the details, hopefully something will come of it!!!! :D :D
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby kit » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 am

Ebany you're a complete and utter star!! Thank you!! So glad you enjoyed the event even though you were the only Stonewylder. I really appreciate your plugging of Stonewylde throughout the whole weekend. xxx
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

BEST magazine 4 Nov issue

Postby cornmother » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 pm

After a four-day stint with the family down for half term, and a rather necessary trip to Morrisons to restock the larder and pick up the Radio Times, what should I see but a lovely picture of Kit smiling from the front cover of Best.

What a nice article! And a lovely pic of the boys, too, on your wedding day. Wow! The slinky femme fatale - this is going to be a good month for media coverage.

:D

CM
cornmother

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:41 pm

ooh! well I shall go to Morrisons later and get one (and see if I can spot any little old ladies and GORGEOUS MEN !!!) :wink: :wink: :wink:
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby kit » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Thanks for posting this, O Eagle-eyed One! :lol: I was going to tell you all about it (having only just had a copy myself) but you beat me to it. I'm really pleased with the feature (although same old weight loss/new man angle yet again and not focussing on the books at all :? ) as there are very prominent photos of the books, and a mention of the website. I believe Best has a big readership too - and as you say, I was on the front cover!!! :shock: And in good company!! Let's hope it brings an ever wider readership to Stonewylde. :D
kit

Postby kit » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Oh and PS - it wasn't six stone, it was five! :oops: Don't know why they added the extra stone!
kit

PreviousNext

Return to News and Events