Media opportunities for Stonewylde

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby sea sprite » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Ooh, I have to nip out soon (into the freezing Cornish WINTER that seems to have descended upon us), so I'll see if there's a copy in my local Co-op :D Will make it easier to look for if Kit is on the front cover :)
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Got it! read it! had to hide it under my wine though!!! :wink: told the checkout girl about Stonewylde - now she's going to read them!! -(she was wearing a pentagram pendant, so I thought I'd take a chance!!) :lol: - yet again the heartwarmingness comes through - Kit & MrB you look so happy it's lovely to see - and hopefully a whole new readership will be intrigued enough to buy the books ....

P.S. did see the little old lady again - not in the shop but sweeping leaves off her path (which kept blowing back in :) ) - she lives in a teeny little victorian terraced house with a teeny garden - just perfect for her - she's teeny too!
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby sea sprite » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:38 pm

I got it and read it too :D Kit, I would never have recognised you in the before photo! Love the wedding photo-you look very foxy :wink:

Let's hope it gets more people Stonewylded!!!
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Sujee » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Ooh, will get my copy tomorrow! I cant wait to read it.... :D

Kit said:
Oh and PS - it wasn't six stone, it was five! Don't know why they added the extra stone!

Maybe it was for dramatic impact! :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:27 pm

Just read your story in Best, Kit......what a lovely heartwarming tale. Another book in the making there i reckon, I seen Hollywood films with less of a story line :shock: You deserve all the accolades bestowed on you Kit......and MrB what a [smilie=msn_star.gif] for helping bring this talented, wonderful and beautiful lady to us.....you both deserve much happiness :D
Moongoddess

Postby kit » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 pm

I expect you've all already read about it in the Samhain newsletter, but I'm also in the Dec/Jan issue (out now) of House Beautiful. It's a bit pricey I'm afraid so don't go to any great expense unless you really want to - although you do get a free purple eco-bag!!! I used mine yesterday at the signing at Swindon's Waterstones!

The feature in HB isn't about Stonewylde (they rarely are!) but how I cope at Christmas with so many family members descending. But they do mention the books and Stonewylde, so in the absence of great interviews like the one in Western Morning News, I shall keep doing this until everyone in the land is sick to death of reading about Kit Berry and goes out and actually buys the books!!! :wink:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby cornmother » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Good to see all the new stuff on the main News and Events page. MrB's obviously been working overtime this weekend (wonderful fellow!).

And more radio interviews and magazine articles to come...it's about time Stonewylde became a household word!

:D

CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Promises, promises!!

Postby cornmother » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Hope you're feeling better now, Segundus, and off the cough mixture.

You wrote: (on 15th October)
Today I've been to visit author Kit Berry at her home in Reading to film a high-definition video interview with her about her work - especially with regards to the Stonewylde series. Kit was an absolute pleasure to interview and also makes very nice cheese sandwiches ;)

The video should be ready to view within about a week. In the mean time, here is a very sneak peak at what it'll look like (a very bad screen capture on my part - the video will be much more vibrant)..

When will it be??? We're all waiting with baited breath and polished specs....
:)
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Kas » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm

I have been wondering myself when are we going to see it :)
Kas

Previous

Return to News and Events