Full Moon & Eclipes

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby Sujee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Must have been one of Firecrackers giant spiders that got Leanne! They sound huge!

Not my idea of fun I must say.

the moon is out now with a mantle of cloud around her but she is clouding over again rather fast - lovely to watch but not going out in it now - will moongaze through the window instead as it is opposite where I am sitting now. :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Not the biggest spider fan either....wouldn't hurt one and don't mind them in the house.....as long as it's not in the bedroom :!: :?
Moongoddess

Zebra coat

Postby mrb » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:40 pm

She's showing here, but striped by slithers of clouds ... much like a zebra. :roll:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com
and the Stonewylde Village Store at www.stonewyldestore.com

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at: http://www.stonewylde.com/subscribe.htm
mrb

Postby Sujee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Hello Mr B! How are you? How is life in your neck of the woods? Tell Kit I handed some of her cards out at the weekend at a CoA event and have none left now! More please?! Also passed one to Merlyn who runs CoA and asked him to look at the site and get a review done for the mag, lets hope he does just that! :)
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 pm

still no sign here :( at least it not raining :roll:
Moongoddess

Address please?

Postby mrb » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Sujee wrote:Hello Mr B! How are you? How is life in your neck of the woods? Tell Kit I handed some of her cards out at the weekend at a CoA event and have none left now! More please?! Also passed one to Merlyn who runs CoA and asked him to look at the site and get a review done for the mag, lets hope he does just that! :)

Hi Sujee. Yep. Pretty busy but holding steady! Kit asked if you could PM her with your address and she'll get some more over to you. A big thankyou for dishing them out!! :lol:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com
and the Stonewylde Village Store at www.stonewyldestore.com

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at: http://www.stonewylde.com/subscribe.htm
mrb

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 pm

After an over cast and not too promissing evening she popped her nose out long enough for me to catch her, I missed the last two so was really pleased to be high up on my own in the dark with not too much light pollution.

Best i could do with cloud passing and blocking her out every few mins. I am happy though :lol:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Greymalkin » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Oh wow they are fantastic! Really really clear.
Greymalkin

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Just got back from a super rehearsal, weather is great so I cycled, not so much cloud so she is visible most of the time in all her glory!! I'm FIZZING!!! I really don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight :roll: :roll: I think I'm going to have to resort to some alcohol - oh dear what a pity..... :lol: :lol:
Carp, those are great photos, I did try to take a few, but even with long exposure and steadying the camera they're not a patch on yours!! :)
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

new moon

Postby cornmother » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:49 am

Nice piccies, Carp. Glad you got a sighting this time. We had lovely days and clear nights on Saturday and Sunday, but Monday the sea mist got stuck in - real achey-bone weather all day - and by the evening, there was heavy mist and cloud. So, no piccies from this end, will just have to enjoy yours instead.
Thanks for posting.
:)
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby kit » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:14 pm

We had the beautiful moon shining in on us in our bedroom for hours last night. Really magical.

And by the way - I KNOW WHAT SEAWITCH GOT UP TO IN SCOTLAND!!!! :twisted:
In fact her daughter's boyfriend re-enacted it for me when I met up with them at the Dorchester book signing. :lol: Poor kids - I'm just as bad though. I seem to remember when I was younger it was the teenagers who were meant to be a liability, not the parents! Seawitch - I hope you were better behaved last night. Naughty girl!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Sujee » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Kit!!! How could you do that! Speculation has been rife here and just when it has all died down - you get us all wondering again.... :lol: :lol:

Apparently not an arrestable thing if it was re-enacted for you in a book shop!! :lol: :wink:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby kit » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Actually it was in a coffee shop after the book signing! And I did ask him to sit down and stop being so embarrassing. Poor boy took me seriously too! Boggle boggle boggle! (That's your minds working overtime!) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Ebany » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Hey Sujee,
now we know that Kit is also in on the secret, perhaps we can renew the enquiries on two fronts at once - look out Seawitch, we'll get there in the end!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

just read the newsletter out just hours ago

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 am

This moon seems to be going very fast or is it me just loosing days :?:

Reading the new autumn equinox newsletter sent me foraging out the kitchen for a nice cox’s apple & piece of cheese, had that and a bunch of grapes including a yogurt & cuppa tea. Well winter is coming who needs to diet, it is a bit late though to be foraging.

:wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

PreviousNext

Return to News and Events