Full Moon & Eclipes

News, announcements and events about Stonewylde

Moderator: mrb

Postby Seawitch » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Oh yes thanks, I'm OK - and was fine at the time as well, although the others weren't convinced - and I think my Scottish friends are still in shock.

I may just have been influenced by the energies of the mountains around me at the time, and if so should be safe enough when next the full moon comes around, now that I'm back in Dorset.

This will be on Monday 15 September, so we'll just have to wait and see .......

Seawitch
x
As I reeled the fish in and watched him struggle for breath, I realised his life was just as important to him as mine was to me. (Paul McCartney)
Seawitch

Postby Ebany » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Seawitch - what's life without a little fun once in a while???? 8) 8)
Last edited by Ebany on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Beantighe » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:25 pm

Oh Seawitch - you DIDN'T!!!!! :D :D :D did you?
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby Ebany » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:26 pm

Actually, I had a bit of a down evening at work on Saturday, came home and slept badly, had some not nice dreams and ended up hurting my hand on the bed whilst trying to punch out whichever demon was trying to get me.
Read through this thread and realised that it is not only new moon but also dark moon...... duh, I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer!! :)
Ebany

Postby Sujee » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm

I was miserable all the way home from Bath with Claire - just felt like crying for no reason.... I spoke to my best friend and she had been the same on Saturday as well, that moon was certainly a doozie!

felt much better by last night and able to take on the world again so I hope we are not due another one of those for a while...!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Sujee - Sometimes it can really come on hard! This time (like various other times) I really didn't know that it was New moon. It wasn't until Sunday morning, in the gym with my training partner when she was saying she was tired and had slept badly that the penny dropped!
And yes, I KNOW it's not very macho as a man to be so under the moon's influence..... at least I now know what it is and can try and plan things accordingly..... :)
Ebany

Postby sea sprite » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Some friends of mine have had a right couple of bad days which must be down to the moon :(

They came down to Cornwall on holiday on Friday, but their cam belt went whilst they were travelling through Devon. It will cost between £900-£1400 to repair :shock: They might just write it off as the car cost them £1500 to buy. Then on Saturday their 13 month old daughter fell onto a concrete floor and had to be checked over at hospital. Luckily she appears to be ok :)

We met up with them yesterday and walked several miles along a very hilly part of coast path. We were aiming to get to a pub for lunch, so my friend's husband ran on ahead to sort out the food, but the pub closed at 1.30pm! He then ran back to their cottage (a fair distance) to drive round to pick us up so we could go elsewhere for food. We waited on the beach and luckily it was a nice day. The babies loved it and had a whale of a time. After an hour or so, my friend's husband reappeared in a KAYAK :shock: :lol: He'd paddled all the way round to us as our car was blocking theirs in and he couldn't shift it. None of us had even thought of this :oops: My husband and friend's hubby then walked back to the cottage again to get the cars and pick us all up. Phew!

That moon has a lot to answer for! :x :evil:

I'm planning on meeting up with them at the Eden Project tomorrow...
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Sujee » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

What an adventurous day you had! I hope the Eden Project goes more smoothly! I love it there.... Am feeling fighting fit again now, been to gym tonight for my Body Pump class adn feel more toned and clear headed now! :lol: 8)
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:58 pm

What an autumn morning this morning, it was great to walk out the garden and feel the cool air just like autumn.
Last night I was watching mist in the valley moving in the warm air currant just before a few bats came out to feed.

Is this wonderful feeling to do with the coming full moon I wonder?
:P
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Ebany » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Could well be! On the other hand, it's always lovely to be able to get out and enjoy the beauty of the countryside!!
Yesterday the rain hit us that you've all had during the week - it threw it down for hours on end!! I'd been waiting for it to happen all week, always suffer discomfort when there's a lot of moisture in the air. Should be alright again now, and especially with full moon on Monday. :) :)
Ebany

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Things are not looking good to see her here tonight, just started to drizzle and been overcast for the last couple of hours :roll: looks like my plans are down the drain :oops:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Leanne » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 pm

we have clear skies, and a beautiful moon out there ---i took some pics which i'll blog later

i was bitten by a spider inside my t shirt earlier :shock: :lol:

.....full moon...... bitten by spider...... muhaha :lol: ..........be afraid, be very afraid lol :lol: :lol:
Leanne

Postby Sujee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Ooh Leanne - what are you doing climbing up the walls like that? You are scaring me..... Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

there was a moon showing here earlier but teh clouds got jealous and covered her up... :( Shame as it has been quite bright all day and no clouds to speak of - huh so much for my walk on the Common. would probably fall down one of the old flint pits knowing my luck!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Oww Leanne......what type of spiders to you have where you live!!!!!! :shock: We're not supposed to have any that bite in England......are we :?: Must have been really annoyed :evil:

Too cloudy here for the moon, looked out earlier while letting Ben out in the garden for a sniff
Moongoddess

Postby Leanne » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:30 pm

still glowing here....

just like me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leanne

PreviousNext

Return to News and Events