Halloween Festival

Discussions about festivals

Moderator: mrb

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi Kit, could be wrong (am sure someone will know if I am :D ) but I don't think there was an actual thread for a gathering next year. It's just been mentioned, mostly in the 'Jack' about us all getting together. Everyone seems really eager and I'm qute sure you would be inundated with ideas and people eager to help out, should you need it :D
It would be fantastic if we all meet when the next book was released.....but then again everyone would be off to bed early to read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:57 pm

i remember the chats about this moongoddess and still think its a great idea :) and have lots of experience with setting up camps and festivals so would love to lend a hand :)

it would be so amazing for us all to get together and celebrate :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Greymalkin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:41 pm

We could make it coincide with the Summer Soltice and have a small ceremony at the same time.
Greymalkin

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Please not with the summer Solstice!!! There are lots of other events then, and I would (together with Sorcha) have to choose between Stonewylde and our regular summer solstice Pagan camp here in the Netherlands (see the me in my t-shirt thread for an impression and also to see what Sorcha and I look like). Actually, it's handy to know what I look like for when I come over to the Halloween bash, not sure if it will be warm enough to be constantly wearing my Stonewylde t-shirt!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Forgot to ask - who is planning to go to the Halloween bash! I mean, I'll enjoy it anyway, but it would be lovely to get together with a few Stonewylders and as Kit said take some really good photos of us in our t-shirts.... :D :D
Ebany

Postby Greymalkin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:13 pm

I'm going, but I'm only going on the Sunday.
Greymalkin

Postby kit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Don't be a wimp Ebany! The picture of me and Sujee on my blog at the Stonehenge visit (the photo was taken at Avebury) shows me modelling the T shirt in winter mode - with a long sleeved black T shirt underneath! That's how to do it if it's cold. No excuses please!

As for the Stonewylde Gathering - it would be lovely to meet around Solstice time, especially as that's when I'm planning to publish the fourth book, and I'd like to be able to give out early copies to loyal Stonewylders. But I realise this clashes with other things people have to do - tricky one. I think I'm going to start a new thread on this in News and Events so I can start getting some ideas together. Off I go then!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Ebany » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:33 am

Don't be a wimp Ebany!
HA!!! Cheek!!!! If you weren't the writer and instigator of all this I'd....I'd...I'd - probably go off and have a little sob in the corner - actually, I think I will anyway!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
There, that's better!!!
Still not sure who's going to the bash, but I'm sure they'll know me from the photo's!
Ebany

Postby Sorcha » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:36 am

Ebany wrote:
Don't be a wimp Ebany!
HA!!! Cheek!!!! If you weren't the writer and instigator of all this I'd....I'd...I'd - probably go off and have a little sob in the corner - actually, I think I will anyway!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
There, that's better!!!
Still not sure who's going to the bash, but I'm sure they'll know me from the photo's!

Poor Ebany, so sensitive!!! :roll: Here's a hug for you!! but wow, great you are going!!! I am jealous of you!!! I am sure you will have a smashing time!!! :P Will you make photo's!!!??? I love to see who you will meet there!! Have a great time!!

Kiss!

Sorcha :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Taz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Will be there too!!!
:D
Taz

Postby Ebany » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Okay, will see you there - wear your Stonewylde t-shirt so I'll know you!!
Ebany

Postby Greymalkin » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:46 pm

I don't have a Stonewylde t-shirt but I'll be sure to say Hello to everyone who does. :D
Greymalkin

Postby Ebany » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:00 pm

You've still got time to get one before the bash!!! :D :D
Ebany

Postby Greymalkin » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:42 pm

I don't think they come in my size Ebany. I'm quite a large chap you see.
Greymalkin

Postby kit » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Grimalkin - the XL are chest 46 - 48". They're quite roomy and Mr B wears one - he's a big chap too. What do you think? You can't be the only Stonewylder there without your T-shirt! :wink: Sorry if this is a bit personal! :oops:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

PreviousNext

Return to Festivals and Pagan Stuff