Halloween Festival

Discussions about festivals

Moderator: mrb

Halloween Festival

Postby Greymalkin » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:13 pm

The Halloween festival in east London will soon be upon again. Are any of you going?
Greymalkin

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:43 pm

when is it?
i am tied up with a 'halloween' camp near henley~another excuse for me to move into my little wee house on wheels :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby iWitch » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:57 pm

I usually attend, if I can. Sometimes I work as a slave in exchange for entry costs.
iWitch

Postby Sujee » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:35 pm

I don't know about this one - any details please?

Is it PF or coa or something else? Sounds great whatever!! :D

Actually prob not coa if you are helping iwitch!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby kit » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 pm

I had a stall there last year selling the books - and launching the third book Solstice at Stonewylde! Can't believe it was only a year ago - seems like longer! And I met dear iWitch there (for the second time) so that was great. But for some reason I haven't been invited back this year - don't know what I've done to upset the organiser! :oops: I wasn't on the mailing list for the Beltane Bash either. Oh well. Anyone who's going do give my love to Jerry and Diane of Green Man Books if they're there. And lots of other stall holders whose names have now completely slipped my memory - the lady with the hand made cloaks, Hedingham Fair people, ... loads more but it's all gone blank! Have fun everyone - and please wear your Stonewylde T-shirts! I expect loads of photos to be sent to me afterwards of happy fans. I've put some into the latest newsletter and we will be doing a gallery on the website soon. Sorry - digressing. Enjoy the Hallowe'en Festival if you're going. Oh - and please give my love especially to Lesley who's a crow and one of the staff. Small, slim and dark and very nice. :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Leanne » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:56 am

I used to go each year, and to the beltane bash, when i lived in the SE, but since moving to the SW 2 years ago.I havenmt been able to get there.
Leanne

Postby Taz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:52 am

I hope to be going and yes Kit, I will be wearing my tshirt!!!!
Look forward to seeing folk there........
:D
Taz

Postby iWitch » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Sujee - neither PF nor CoA but privately run by Caduceus under the title Pagan Festivals. Kit - it could be because there's been a bit of change in management since last year. You might want to get in contact re: mailing list, stallholding, etc. :D
iWitch

Postby Greymalkin » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Yes please do contact them Kit because my new books are in need of a signing. Pretty please! :D
Greymalkin

Postby Taz » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 am

Yes, it'll be a shame if you're not there Kit!!!
BB
X
Taz

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Yesterday evening I had a sudden surge of spontaneity..... (oo er missus.... :oops: ) - not like that - behave yourselves there in the cheap seats!!!! There was I thinking: here's me over here, and the rest of you over there, able to go to the Halloween Bash..... I checked out the Ryanair site and they had a special offer on, had to be booked before midnight so I just did it!!!!
So, dear Stonewylders, I shall be over there for the Bash and hope to meet up with some of you there!!! Looking forward to it!!!! :D :D
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Oh - forgot to ask: are there usually enough tickets or do I have to book in advance? It's not really clear on the website.
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi Ebany, I am cut off by water too although there is a bridge (in fact two of them)

Have a grea time and post some pics on here
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Leanne » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:00 pm

I always bought my tickets in advance, but they were usually selling spares on the door.I think if i was coming from Holland, i would book in advance,just to be on the safe side...
Leanne

Postby kit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:08 pm

I think it's wonderful that you're coming all that way just to get together with your Village friends, Ebany!! :lol: I really really wish I could come too but I can't, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm so sorry because it would have been great to meet a whole crowd of you. :cry: Please please will everyone going wear their Stonewylde T-shirts? It would be wonderful to have a photo or two of you all. Did you all like the Stonewylde fans in T-shirts pics on the latest newsletter?

This probably isn't the place so please direct me where to go, but I believe during the summer when I was off-line and skulking away, :oops: many of you were discussing a gathering next summer? I'd like to talk about this with all of you and hopefully arrange something - maybe even to coincide with Book Four coming out? Is there a thread for this?
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Next

Return to Festivals and Pagan Stuff