Equinox energies?

Discussions about festivals

Moderator: mrb

Postby Sujee » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:49 am

I love my low carb diet! Almost there now but did put some on recently so having to shift that first! I love a cooked breakfast, wonder if Monckton Wylde do them....? :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby sea sprite » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:50 pm

Ooh, what's this low carb diet all about? Are there any websites about it (I would imagine there are!) I just want to lose half a stone really (left over from my pregnancy with Robin :oops: ) I need to lose a couple of inches off my waist too-any tips :?: :!:
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Hi Sea Sprite checkout www.pig2twig.co.uk. This is what i've been doing :lol: :lol: Good luck :D
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:52 pm

sea sprite - try googling Cambridge Diet, that is the one I am on atm. Two shakes/replacements a day and one meal for me. Is fine, but I get wieghed again tomorrow...

I actually like choc milkshakes now!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Greymalkin » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:35 pm

I was on the Atkins Diet last year. Best one I ever did, although I would only suggest it for people who want to loose no more than about 3-4 stone.
I lost 7 stone in 6 months with it, but seriously, don't do it if you have a lot of weight to loose, it really isn't a long term diet.
Greymalkin

Postby Sujee » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:44 pm

I did Atkins years ago! I loved it but had another half doing it too so was easier to not cheat when they were there with support.

Cambridge is very similar but means that I actually dont have to think too much about food, except for dinner.

Ugh - just watching BBC 1 - Mickey Rourke is on there lookign soo rough it is unbelieveable!!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 am

Greymalkin said

was on the Atkins Diet last year. Best one I ever did, although I would only suggest it for people who want to loose no more than about 3-4 stone.
I lost 7 stone in 6 months with it, but seriously, don't do it if you have a lot of weight to loose, it really isn't a long term diet.

That's one good thing about the 'idiot proof diet' i'm on....it's design to not be as severe as the Atkins and is staged in phases one, two and three and can be done for life :lol: It's designed to completely re-educate how you eat and help you to eat more healthly......and the best part.....it doesn't feel like a diet :lol: :lol: The annoying thing with it, is that guy tend to lose weight really really fast :(
Moongoddess

Previous

Return to Festivals and Pagan Stuff