Midwinter fair Archeon

Discussions about festivals

Moderator: mrb

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Carprimulgidae wrote:dont forget me :lol: cant leave me out :wink:

Of course we will not leave you out Carp! Plenty of room in the naughty corner!! :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:29 pm

:twisted: Can I have a Knight too Sorcha? I would love to attend the Midwinterfest - looks great fun but I am not sure what the Fairy Hairdressers could do with my short hair... will have to ask Creature, she will know!

Oh, cant wait until September now.....! :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Sujee wrote::twisted: Can I have a Knight too Sorcha? I would love to attend the Midwinterfest - looks great fun but I am not sure what the Fairy Hairdressers could do with my short hair... will have to ask Creature, she will know!

Oh, cant wait until September now.....! :D

Of course you can have a knight as well Sujee!! Plenty of them there during Midwinter!! Or men in Kilts and even some Orks or Goblins prowling around there!

http://northernwind.arandoir.com/images ... _iri18.jpg

http://northernwind.arandoir.com/images ... f_amb7.jpg

http://www.ad.nl/multimedia/archive/000 ... 30846h.jpg

http://www.djpdjp.nl/e107_images/websit ... fair01.jpg

Just a few goodies and baddies to sample for you!

And of course the Rapalje guys, although some of them are spoken for :wink:

The hairdressers have loads of extensions Sujee, or a small fairy crown! Or they try to weave flowers in your hair! They can make a great hairdo out of any length of hair!! :P :P :P
Sorcha

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Thanks for those Sorcha - the last one is dinging my bell! :lol: :twisted:

A fairy crown and some coloured extensions sound fun.... will start saving pennies!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Sujee wrote:Thanks for those Sorcha - the last one is dinging my bell! :lol: :twisted:

I knew you would love that one, that is why I added him as well!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Got another one for you, a not so Hornless God! :lol: :lol:

http://www.gekopfeesten.nl/persbureau/2 ... air/1b.jpg

A fairy crown and some coloured extensions sound fun.... will start saving pennies!

For around 5 euro's they make the most wonderful hairdos!! But then again you also have to travel over here! As MG, you are always welcome to stay with me, unless we decide we dislike each other so much during the Gathering, then we can always change our minds and put you up with Ebany :wink: :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 pm

Sorcha wrote:
Sujee wrote:Thanks for those Sorcha - the last one is dinging my bell! :lol: :twisted:

I knew you would love that one, that is why I added him as well!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Got another one for you, a not so Hornless God! :lol: :lol:

http://www.gekopfeesten.nl/persbureau/2 ... air/1b.jpg

Woof Woof!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: He'll do!! :twisted:

For around 5 euro's they make the most wonderful hairdos!!

[color=black]5 Euros is a v good price Sorcha!

But then again you also have to travel over here! As MG, you are always welcome to stay with me, unless we decide we dislike each other so much during the Gathering, then we can always change our minds and put you up with Ebany :wink: :wink: [/color]

I am sure we will get on very well indeed, will be funny to talk in person to start with but we will soon have the Sisterhood in reality! :wink: Share with Ebany....?! Hmm, won't he be with us? (as our minder most probably!)
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

I am sure we will get on very well indeed, will be funny to talk in person to start with but we will soon have the Sisterhood in reality! :wink: Share with Ebany....?! Hmm, won't he be with us? (as our minder most probably!)

Me too, of course we get on well!!! :P :P :P We'll have to think about something to wear that will distinguish us as the Sisterhood! We'll pm about that when the time gets near! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Of course Ebany will be with us then! But in the most unlikely case that we do not get on very well, I'll let the two of you stay with him in Nijmegen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It will be an interesting question though, who will mind who!??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Sujee wrote:
Sorcha wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

Looks like we're all gonna end up at the midwinterfair next year. It will be as popular as the gathering :D
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:32 pm

You're very welcome then, but if you have a chance to go to Castlefest I would go there! The Midwinterfair is fun, but Castlefest is much and much greater to go to!!! The problem is that it is very close to the Gathering ( 1 and 2 August) and I will probably be not there! :( :( :( :( :(
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 pm

hopefully if Andrew starts work soon, we'll be able to come to both of them. We'll pick Sujee up on the way and we can all meet at the Castlefest and then discuss the midwinterfair too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ooo next year is looking so promising......so many new people to meet and new places to discover.....getting really excited now :P :P :P
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:39 pm

And us coming over to England!!! :P :P :P :P Also very excited here!! [smilie=eusa_dance.gif] [smilie=eusa_dance.gif] [smilie=eusa_dance.gif] [smilie=eusa_dance.gif] [smilie=eusa_dance.gif] [smilie=eusa_dance.gif]
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Goddess help us :shock: If we're so excited now.....how are we going to get through the next 8 months :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Lots of visits to the Jack I guess!!! :P :P :P
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Love the idea of having something to distinguish us as the sisterhood :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Will have to put our virtual heads together for a chat about that :wink: :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 pm

I do have some ideas! But we will pm about it later! :wink: :wink: :wink: Leave everyone guessing! 8) 8)
Sorcha

PreviousNext

Return to Festivals and Pagan Stuff