Buying!

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

bristol

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:15 pm

sorry i left out Bristol (cribbs causeway)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Carprimulgidae

Postby sampfa » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi I went out at the weekend to get the first book and had the same kind of trouble I went to my local high street whsmiths( in Eltham) and they didn't have it so I made a trip to Bromley because they have two waterstones there now and the same thing happen '' sorry we dont have that book'' at least whsmiths did offer to order it but waterstones didn't, anyway I went back and ordered it at whsmiths I should have done that first :roll: but being impatient i wonted to get the book then, I dont order things on line so it was the shops for me i cannot wait to collect my book and get reading :)
sampfa

Postby cornmother » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Kit - Delighted to read in your Blog that Waterstones etc. are at last getting a bit more receptive - good news! But it's obviously not everywhere (bad luck, Sampfa - hope your book didn't take too long to come!)
Keep on hassling, Stonewylders!

Love, health, joy and peace
CM
cornmother

Postby Carprimulgidae » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:11 pm

sampfa wrote:Hi I went out at the weekend to get the first book and had the same kind of trouble I went to my local high street whsmiths( in Eltham) and they didn't have it so I made a trip to Bromley because they have two waterstones there now and the same thing happen '' sorry we dont have that book'' at least whsmiths did offer to order it but waterstones didn't, anyway I went back and ordered it at whsmiths I should have done that first :roll: but being impatient i wonted to get the book then, I dont order things on line so it was the shops for me i cannot wait to collect my book and get reading :)

Hi Sampfa

I know it's frustrating eh! they stock so much junk that never sells I wish they would have a revamp & get some good buyers working for them.

You should have ordered the 3 because you will soon wish you had :lol:
Enjoy some quiet nights reading, they get better as you go along..... I wont say any more :wink:

Have fun
:lol:
Carprimulgidae

Postby kit » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes - thanks for the plug for my blog, dearest Cornmother. Please will you all read it and go out investigating and hassling for me! I have 94 letters here waiting to be enveloped up with a poster and card and sent to the branches of Waterstones that are currently stocking Stonewylde. They should get them next week, so any time after that please will everyone try and see where the books are in their local Waterstones? And if they don't stock Stonewylde, tell them that they should be! I'd be very grateful. Go and read the blog eveyone now please! :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Pixiedust » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi Kit, I've had a new lady check out my blog and ask about the Stonewylde books, and she's ordered the first one today. See it's really starting to take off! PS I also told her about the forum so hope she'll be on here soon. :D
Looking for the bright in the dark. xxx

http://faerienuff.blogspot.com/
Pixiedust

Postby kit » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Thanks Pixiedust! You're a star! See, this word of mouth thing really does work, doesn't it? I've been reading a book about it and it's amazing, how people talk, network, blog etc and things get passed around. Thank you for helping to spread the word. It certainly is happening, that's for sure! :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Previous

Return to Stonewylde Series