I think I'll have to have my first re-read!

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Time for a re-read?

Postby thewiccaman » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:31 am

I am typing this through bleary, bloodshot eyes having read Solstice in one sitting (or lying!) last night. I had been holding off from even finishing Moondance since before Yule but finished that the night before. My reluctance to read Solstice, and even finish Moondance was simply that I didn't want to get to the end and now that I have; a sense of awe and sadness. Awe at Kit's creative power to suck me into Stonewylde again and a profound sadness that I've reached the end.

At least there is the prospect of books 4 & 5 to ensure I can journey to Stonewylde again.
"The path we follow is not mapped out for us but is drawn as we journey along the path."

{My Blog Site}
{My MySpace profile}

Postby solsticedreamer » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:35 am

welcome back wiccaman

i know the feeling about not wanted the story to end
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart

Postby Kirsty » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi Beantighe!

I lived at Cocklands and Broken Cross, but that was from 1987 (when i was born :D ) to 1995. it has changed alot around Herrison, as Charlton Down has been built, but i think, im not totally sure, but North Street is all in tact...

Sorry for the off-topic :D

Postby Firecracker » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:23 am

I finished re-reading Magus about two weeks ago and am about to start on Moondance again.

I really enjoyed re-reading it. I think the first time I spent much of the book rushing through because I was dying to know what happened next.

Now I know the outcomes I can take my time and enjoy it and really soak it up. :D

Postby sea sprite » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:20 am

I know exactly what you mean, Firecracker. With my first reading I had a dilemma, as I loved the books so much that I wanted to read them quickly, but I also wanted to take my time. Now I can, as I know what will happen :D
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Return to Stonewylde Series