OMG I'm Hooked!

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

OMG I'm Hooked!

Postby Midge » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi all,

I picked up the first book a few months ago, got 100 pages in but, then got in a funny book mood as I was trying to read three books. I just couldn't relax with one book, so I put it down. But I picked up Magus of Stonewylde today, and carried off from where I left off and today I have been hooked!! I have just under 100 pages left and WOW what a brilliant read. I am so enjoying this book much more than I thought I would.

It's fabulous!
Midge

Postby Ebany » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Mmmm - this seems to be a growing problem, innocent people picking up these books, becoming hooked and unable to go without their daily fix! I mean, those poor souls (including yours truly) who have read all the books cannot wait for the next one and are reduced to haunting this forum for hours every day in order to satisfy their craving!
It is possibl that we have a serious problem here - any chance of getting government funding to look into it?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Midge » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:24 pm

Ebany wrote:Mmmm - this seems to be a growing problem, innocent people picking up these books, becoming hooked and unable to go without their daily fix! I mean, those poor souls (including yours truly) who have read all the books cannot wait for the next one and are reduced to haunting this forum for hours every day in order to satisfy their craving!
It is possibl that we have a serious problem here - any chance of getting government funding to look into it?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOLOL :lol:

I can't believe I nearly put this book back on the shelf, but am so glad I picked it up again today.

Kit, it's all your fault my house work didn't get done today! Hehehe
Midge

Postby Sujee » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 pm

I always blame Kit if I don't do any housework, even when it is not her fault! Have read the three books three times now so, Ebany, I must be a lost cause! :lol: :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Return to Stonewylde Series