Book 4 - On its way?

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Book 4 - On its way?

Postby iWitch » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:48 pm

I was just reading Kit's blog, and, I can't be sure, but I think Kit hinted at Book 4 being published in the near future.

Or, was that a figment of my own fervent imagination?
iWitch

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:31 pm

I hope so the anticipation is getting too much :!: :D
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:13 pm

I think the blog inferred that Kit needs to finish book 5 before she publishes book 4 just in case any re-writes are necessary.

So, although it is on the way I am not crossing my fingers for a new book to read over Yule... :?

However, I don't know how far into book 5 she is.... Let's all wish really really hard and send some writing energy to Kit!! :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Ebany » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:56 pm

I agree! The way I read it, book 4 is actually finished but may need a small amount of tidying. Kit seems to want to hold back with publishing until book 5 has found its definate form. I can understand her feeling like that I mean, just imagine that an auxilary character gets written out and then suddenly proves to be neccessary in book 5 - could be awkward!!
Mind you, understanding and trying to curb my impatience are two different things.......
Whatever, it's great to read that Kit is now right back on track after all the recent upheavals.
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Return to Stonewylde Series