It's Oveeeerrrrrrr!!!!

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Postby Ruby » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:42 am

Kit,

I'm sure it has been mentioned elsewhere among the many posts, but I can see some prequels in addition to Books 4-5.

Maybe Mother Heggy's story, Clip's adventures, a book about the places/people/things that inspired Stonewylde, a coffee table book of Stonewylde-inspired photography, a guide to Stonewylde...phew!

So really, you could end up writing 7-8 books, or even more...cool!

BB,

Ruby
Ruby

Postby kit » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:50 am

Yes, Ruby - it has!! :lol: Although not sure which thread, but I know Greymalkin was very keen for prequels and came up with a list very similar to yours. I think this is one of the questions for my interview on Wednesday, so I'll deal with it then. It's great to read everyone's suggestions and there's talk at the moment somewhere on the forum about producing a Stonewylde calendar for 2010. We already do T-shirts (after much nagging from forum members and particularly Carp) and a greeting card. And of course the Stonewylde Gathering - again after everyone had been vociferous in their demands! Also do look at what Where the Wild Roses Grow and her ideas for pendants like the Stonewylde totem necklaces. Wish I could remember which threads all this stuff was on! Happy searching anyway! :lol:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Daffodil » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 am

I love the idea of a prequel, or two, three, four... (no pressure Kit :P )

One character I especially love reading about was Mother Heggy and I would really enjoy learning more about her character and what she was like when living among the others.
Daffodil

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:28 pm

:oops: got me feeling guilty now :cry:

No only joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The T-shirts are really good quality Ruby, treat yourself you wont look back.
:wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Seaslave1 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:30 pm

Just on book 3 again, but I'm trying not to rush it as I know I have a long wait for No. 4. I have just converted another friend to Stonewylde, and at the moment she's in love with Magus.

Told her that will all change...........................................................................very soon!!

Ss xx
Seaslave1

Postby Ruby » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 am

Carp, I think I'll have to hunt down a t-shirt, sounds like you need a pic from Australia of someone wearing it :wink:

And Seaslave1, I know what you mean, I actually re-read the second half of Book 3 because I was on the train when I was finishing it the first time and two teenage boys sitting near me started to talk about train engines in forensic detail...well, any excuse!

BB,

Ruby
Ruby

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi Ruby

oh that would be great, a pic of you in a Stonewylde T-shirt with a Didj in your hand :lol: that would make my year :wink:

dont know what the P+P would be to Oz but you could start something and if you treated yourself to one for xmas, you would look great on Bondi beach when we are 2 feet under snow (I am wishing out loud here):lol:

I wish we had more time when we were down under, in fact I wish i went walkabout 40 years ago :roll: but not too keen on the sun 8)

post a couple of pics, we would love to see you on here.

goodaysport :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby solsticedreamer » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm

swampy has started magus again :D

but get this... he was reading it in the bath :shock: with warnings about him dropping it in the water :lol:
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Ruby » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:17 am

*chuckle* A didj, OK, I'll get on it CM, just have to work out sizing 8)

BB,

Ruby
Ruby

Postby cornmother » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:27 am

aaaaargh!!!!!

Don't confuse me with our resident insomniac Birdman, lovely though he is!!

But an Ozzie female didj player in a Stonewylde tee would be just fine!

Big grin,
CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Ruby » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:18 am

Whoops, I meant Carp :oops:

BB,

Ruby
Ruby

Postby Seaslave1 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Daffodil wrote:I love the idea of a prequel, or two, three, four... (no pressure Kit :P )

One character I especially love reading about was Mother Heggy and I would really enjoy learning more about her character and what she was like when living among the others.

Hey Kit, you could always do Mother Heggy's BOS. That would be fantastic, we could all add a little something if you need a spell or two

Eh, eh, what ya think???

Ss xx
Seaslave1

Postby kit » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Now there's a thought ... [smilie=eusa_think.gif]
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Greymalkin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:57 pm

What a wonderful idea. We could also make oils and powders and things and jar them up.
Call them "Mother Heggy's Kitchen". Anna Riva needs a bit of competition. :lol:
Greymalkin

Postby faery » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 am

The possibilities are endless really......time to start nagging Kit......so......KIT!! NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG..... :lol: :lol:
The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon...but it's echo lasts a great deal longer...
faery

PreviousNext

Return to Stonewylde Series