It's Oveeeerrrrrrr!!!!

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Postby kit » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Kit puts her hands over her ears and makes very loud "lah lah lah" noises! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by kit on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm

I dont think you will get away with it that easy Kit, you have more than talent, there are years left in the Stonewylde saga yet, your up there with the greats just wait and see :wink:

xx
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Helixroot » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm

OOOOHHHH yes come on Kit, you know how i am looking forward to a good book to read when i am away. . . . . . . :oops:

and if you can Nag me i don't see why i can't return the favour ! ! :twisted:

Root ...................but is it round ? ?
Helixroot

Postby kit » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Thank you Carp - but you don't know what else I've got up my sleeve! Stonewylde is my life at the moment and there are two more books to go, but you don't know what else is swirling around in my head, in the same way that Stonewylde swirled around for years!

And as for you Root (square or otherwise) - I suggest you actually READ the first three books (as your wife Helixtree and daughter Twiglet1 have done) before you even dare to mention prequels or whatever. Blooming cheek - you must be one of the few members of this forum who hasn't even started to read Stonewylde! Come on gang - let's all jump on him!!! :twisted: Oh dear - did that sound like Buzz??? Not that Helixroot would know who Buzz is of course!!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Helixroot » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:

OK Kit, first I read bits of the drafts way back when and second i'm off to the Emerald Isle for a few days soon and have already packed the 1st book for those nights away from home. :twisted:

Look forward to becoming a full member soooon. . . . . 8) :lol: 8)
Helixroot

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:01 pm

dont you get on that ferry until you have finished the book or you will be ambushed in wales, shame on you :lol:

Carprimulgidae

Postby kit » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Hmmnn - you'll be tested on your return! Happy reading! And bon voyage! :lol:
kit

Postby Sujee » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey Root, how long are you going for? You will probably find that you will wish you had packed all three books!!! And you won't get any early nights whilst reading Kit's books, that is for sure, to be sure!! :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:11 pm

Sujee, i was thinking the same but didnt want to spoil the fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just imagine finishing Magus and stranded because they cancel the ferry :lol: should have read them sooner eh :lol:

Carprimulgidae

Postby Helixtree » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Great news!! Root is back and must have finished Magus because he has asked me for book no. 2!! I think you must have him hooked kit! :D :D
Helixtree

Postby kit » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Ha ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kit

Postby Helixroot » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Never Fear, I will get my own back :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I have to admit though Kit it was a very good read, I have now borrowed twiglets copy of Moondance. . . . . . . . .

I am now officially part of the community :lol: :lol: :lol:

Root but not cube, i won't fit in a box :twisted:
Helixroot

Postby kit » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Welcome (finally) to our world, Root xxx :D
kit

Postby Felicity » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Well I read Moondance SO slowly but my friend has still not finished Solstice!!

Am in a quandry - do I have a week (!) without Stonewylde or go back and reread Magus and Moondance again VERY quickly before she gives me my book back?!?!?
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Postby Ebany » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Felicity, cold turkey is just no fun!!!!! We've all suffered from it, it's always difficult to admit in public, but every single one of us on this forum is well and truly hooked, in fact, we're all Stonewylde junkies!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

PreviousNext

Return to Stonewylde Series