Oh my!

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Postby Greymalkin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Yeah, so no pressure Kit. :D

Did you see my post somewhere else? I need more postcards - lots more!!!
My Dad is a black cab driver and I left some in his cab, so you'll be happy to know there's a cab driving around the streets of London dishing out Stonewylde cards, I leave them on the trains and my Mum puts them everywhere she goes.

I think we've got London pretty much licked. London has been Stonewylded!
LOL :lol:
Greymalkin

Postby kit » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:35 pm

wow!! That's so kind of them both! What brilliant publicity. Please thank them both very much from me. Are they saying I'm a relation maybe????? :lol: :lol: :lol: I have sent you some (should have received them today) but it doesn't sound like I've sent enough. Let me know if you'd like more. Don't want to overload anyone, but from what you've said we've got a lot of people out there to cover. London's a big place! Thank you again [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Felicity » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:13 am

Aww I like Clip! Think I'll start a Clip club . . . mind you perhaps he just looked good compared to Magus. Now he's gone . . .

I have just got some new lovely postcards. I do book crossing, so I put them in all the books I leave out around Birmingham and warwickshire! I also leave them in library books!
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Postby Greymalkin » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:52 pm

kit wrote: Are they saying I'm a relation maybe?????

As I said before, us Berry's have to stick together. :lol:
Greymalkin

Postby kit » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Brilliant idea, Felicity! I wonder how many other authors get such wonderful support from their readers? :oops: I'm so lucky! Are you and your sister coming to the Gathering? PM me if you want to discuss it. Would love to meet you both xx
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Daffodil » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:54 pm

I could do with some more postcards too Kit if it is not too much trouble. The first lot you sent me have been given out at the club, but my daughter has just started art college and I know she will give them out.

She has read the first two books so far so she will be able to speak from the heart when she tells people about them.

Cheers

PS - I still have a couple of posters that I will send into college with her.
Daffodil

Postby Taz » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Kit
Could I have some more postcards please too..............off to Exmoor next week and Jen is out and about in Kent as well so we can dot them about as we go. Also, as we've got her Graduation the week after next, I'd like to leave some at the university if possible, the last lot we're snapped up!
Thanks Kit :D .
xxx
Taz

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 am

kit i am off to a big camp soon so could i please have some cards too~its a big vw party so i can hand them out and deliver them into peoples campers :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Previous

Return to Stonewylde Series