"Shadows ..."(Spoilers re: "Solstice @")

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

The Show Must Go On

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:10 pm

I think she should keep it all going, what would we all do without our Stonewylde :roll: it is summer and the forum is quite active (ok slow the last few days) just imagine winter nights with no Stonewylde we would be lost :cry:

Just think of poor me surround by sheep, anything could happen :roll: :oops:

No, the books must go on :!: if after the 10th book Kit is looking for insparation just ask Carprimulgidae or SD we are full of stories just bursting to come out.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Midori » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm

I feel that Leveret will also become 'moongazy', there has been a hint or two in Moondance.

I think Buzz will try to get back and will challenge Yul.

The other brother, I'm not sure on, but Martin seems a good bet for a future Estate Manager, with Yul as Green Man/Magus. I'n still unsure of where Sylvie truly fits in to the whole future of Stonewylde, whether she will become Yul's wife, or whether she is destined for other things.

I'm wondering if there will be a power struggle for the 'Wisewoman' now, must admit I'm not keen on the stereotyping of the Wisewoman as dirty and underhanded, as portrayed by Violet and her sister.

Likewise, I wasn't keen on the implication of euthanasia at the Samhain ceremony. Life isn't that tidy, and either these folk were being kept alive until just before, or drugged to death just before the ceremony. I know Sol was calculating, but that I found a little distasteful.

Maybe I'm seeing things which were unintended, but having been Pagan for more than 40 years, I have become sensitised to the way the Media portrays us, and don't wish to give them further ammunition.

Cheers, Midori
Witches ride brooms because Nature abhors a vacuum!
Midori

Postby Sujee » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Just re reading Moondance - will be able to look for clues much better this time around, now I know the story better it means I can look at the background... :lol:

Gosh, what are we like with all our theories and conspiracies? :wink: :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Midori » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Yet another thing I find puzzling-- There is no way that a Blue Moon can happen at a Solstice.

As A blue moon is the second Full Moon of the month and Solstices are between 21st and 23rd of Decembe and June, the nearest possible Blue Moon would be on the 30th of either month.'In a Blue Moon Month' would be possible, but not actually at a Solstice.

Sorry, But I'm a picky old crone! :)

Cheers, Midori
Witches ride brooms because Nature abhors a vacuum!
Midori

Postby Sujee » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Ooh, I did not consider that... hmmm well spotted Midori.

:wink:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 pm

phew..... this has just got beyond me :lol: (just village folk :wink: )
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Previous

Return to Stonewylde Series