Who's your favourite character in the Stonewylde Series?

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Postby Melmoon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Like everyone else i like Yul, but my fav characters are Magus and Raven, Raven because she seems like a stonger built moongazey girl, unlike Sylvie who was comforted with clothes, and snapped out every two seconds. Magus, although he was evil i felt he was the one holding the book together, without him i don't think stonewylde would have existed as much as i love it.
Melmoon

Postby Midge » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:51 pm

So far for me (considering I'm on book 1) it's Yul!!!!
Midge

Postby zofbala » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:26 am

Yul, right from the very beginning and right until the end (even though there are two more books left!).

I love his passion and empathy, stamina and connection with the earth. I've always thought my 'perfect' person would be similar to Yul, or hope to him to be. I feel like I want to be with him all the time, venturing through the paths of Stonewylde, weaving his way in and out of his destinies, just as Sylvie does.
life may not be the party we always planned, but while we're here we may as well DANCE!
zofbala

Postby faery » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:45 pm

I've just finished Magus and started Moondance and so far my favourites are Yul and Mother Heggy
The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon...but it's echo lasts a great deal longer...
faery

Previous

Return to Stonewylde Series