And the prize for best customer service.........

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

And the prize for best customer service.........

Postby Firecracker » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:32 am

............ goes to KIT BERRY!!!!!

Wow Kit I was so impressed how quick you got Solstice and the cards to me. I only ordered them on Monday and when I got home from work yesterday they were there waiting for me! Thank you, such a lovely surprise.

Well my idea of doing the ironing went straight out of the window and I read the book for three and a half solid hours once Dan was in bed :lol: I'm already half way through! :D

Postby kit » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 am

You're welcome, Firecracker! I always try to send the books and cards out within a couple of days, because I know how frustrating it is having to wait when you've ordered something. You got the order for cards in just in time - I've only got 35 left now! Yesterday I had a big order from The Goddess and the Green Man, my favourite shop in Glastonbury, and now we're almost out of stock. But we're getting more printed next week. Anyway, glad you're enjoying Solstice. Much more fun than ironing! If you can do a review on amazon when you've finished, that would be wonderful! Bright blessings to you :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at and my blog on

Postby Firecracker » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Actually Kit you have just reminded me, I keep meaning to leave a review for Magus and Moondance on Amazon, I will do it ow before I forget!

And the cards are totally gorgeous! The only problem I have is that I won't wanna give them away lol! But I will if I really have to :wink:

And I put one of the Stonewylde flyers that you sent up on the notice boards at work ( I work for British Gas and we have a huge callcentre). Hopefully some people will take notice of it.

Blessings x

Postby Carprimulgidae » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Yes your right................

Has to go to Kit who sent my books out very quick and the postman did his job by getting them to me all safe & sound.

sadly I have to say, so far I have never come across a shop stocking all 3 books but each time I have asked them to get them in :evil:

The crusade goes on :arrow: :arrow: :wink:

Postby Felicity » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:42 am

My cards came in about the same time. Am giving them out when I send out parcels each Sabbat. Will also use them as note/bday cards I think!

Thanks Kit!!
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!

Return to Stonewylde Series