BOOK 4

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

BOOK 4

Postby Seaslave1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:21 am

Hi Kit,

I've held off (begging) for ages now. I have read all three books again since november and 3 of my friends have all bought your books on my recommendations. So could you pleeeeeeeeeeezzzz.........give us a date for the next book. Even a ball park figure would suffice. At least we would have something to look forward too.

:cry: Please................... :cry:

Ss xx
Seaslave1

Postby Taz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:07 am

:D
Can I add my grovelling plea to this please Seaslave.......
:lol:
BB
Sarah
Taz

Postby cornmother » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I have to say thank you to Kit for keeping the Stonewylde books to a reasonable size, and not following JK Rowling's example (at least, I hope you haven't, with the next one, hey??). I never did get to read the last two HP books, simply because they were too big and heavy for bedtime reading. The only 'me' time I get to read a book, except when I'm proof-reading, is late at night. And like everyone else....looking forward to the next one.
Joy,health, love and peace
CM
cornmother

Postby iWitch » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 pm

I thought the release of "Shadows at Stonewylde" was dependent on the sales of "Solstice at Stonewylde". So, keep promoting the books to everyone you see.

For those with a sneaky nature, may I suggest including one of Kit's promotional cards amongst the pages of books you return to the library?

I include one with every book I sell and/or swap, as well as slip them into books in my friend's shop. I call it stealth marketing. :lol:
iWitch

Postby sea sprite » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:02 am

Ooh, what a good idea, iWitch! That appeals to my sneaky nature :lol:

I'll have to request some cards from Kit and then get busy leaving them around all over tha place!

sea sprite
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Hazelbrook » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:36 pm

removed by hazelbrook
Last edited by Hazelbrook on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazelbrook

Postby Taz » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 am

:lol:
Good idea!
Taz

Postby Greenwithin » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 pm

Thats a fantastic idea I will have to get some cards for stealth marketing :lol:
Greenwithin

size does matter

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 pm

The books are the ideal size I think, chapters just right too, you got it all spot on Kit.

As for stealth marketing I have hit book shops- super markets -libraries anywhere I can to get Stonewylde known and the quest is still on so to all you Stonewylde fans out there when Tishirts become available get one & be known :P (you maybe banned from bookshops i have secretly advertised in so wear it in side out)
Only joking nothing done under hand like law breaking, just a card here & there........ esspecially if they dont show an interest in getting the books in :P

Audio books would be great!

:wink:
Carprimulgidae

Postby Firecracker » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:28 pm

Just thinking about tshirts and things like that (I would definitely buy a tshirt!!). I created a shop on this website for my forum. You add your logo and people can buy t-shirts, mouse mats, mugs etc....

You don't have any initial outlay, you just say how much profit you need on each item and the website calculates a certain price. I just wondered if this would be suitable to buy some tshirts and things with the Stonewylde images on?

http://www.spice.co.uk/
Firecracker

Postby Felicity » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:36 am

I do this iWitch, also when I book cross, put one in every time. I also have left 1-2 on tables in Starbucks and accidently on purpose at book shop counters. They never notice and think they put them there!
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Return to Stonewylde Series