Helixtree

New members please read this ...

Moderator: mrb

Helixtree

Postby cornmother » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:22 am

A warm welcome to the forum, Helixtree - your cards and tees for Stonewylde are brilliant! We look forward to seeing your avatar!

With a big smile

CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Carprimulgidae » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Helixtree, I wear your artwork and send your cards to special people, you really need to get on here so they can see how talented you are.

good luck (good one CM)

:wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Leanne » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm

welcome from me too! :lol:
Leanne

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 pm

Hi Helixtree - nice to meet you :lol:
Moongoddess

Hello from Helixtree

Postby Helixtree » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

So pleased that you liked the Stonewylde wheel. I am currently working on a range of six similar designs. I have been to the printers and am hoping to bring these out sometime in September!

I will update you all soon, your comments are always welcome.

Bright Blessings :D Claire @ Helixtree
Helixtree

Postby Sujee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Belated welcome Helixtree, I could not see where CM had got your name from as a new member :lol:

Glad to have you with us, and I cannot wait to see the new cards!! :)
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:22 am

sujee, i was wondering the same but young CM got a trick up her sleave me thinks,

CM i have to call you young CM cant call you old CM now can I :lol:

hope you put plenty of artwork on soon for us to see :wink:

Carprimulgidae

Postby Pixiedust » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 am

Welcome to the forum Helix Tree.
Looking for the bright in the dark. xxx

http://faerienuff.blogspot.com/
Pixiedust

no secrets..............

Postby cornmother » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Carprimulgidae wrote:sujee, i was wondering the same but young CM got a trick up her sleave me thinks,
CM i have to call you young CM cant call you old CM now can I :lol:
hope you put plenty of artwork on soon for us to see :wink:

No secrets........and it's not that I'm keeping a beady eye on all of you <EG>....this is such a great website that it gives me, and a lot of other readers too, no doubt, great pleasure to have a read of all the assorted posts - particularly when it's my two-weeks-grumpy time (no, nothing to do with the Barn! it's when I'm trying to get the next mag together and it's all going pear-shaped). And when you look at the home page at the bottom - Who is Online - it also gives the latest Stonewylder to join our community. It just so happened that Helixtree was on the time that I looked, and I felt she deserved a special welcome for the brilliant art work she has done for us.

And to all the other new Stonewylders, the welcome is equally as warm - but most of you are unknown quantities to the rest of us, until you start posting.........

Will get on posting some more to you all, soon, once I've put the mag to bed. In the meantime, this may give you a grin: here's what I have to put up with at home...put on the door of my work room by either the Ancient or our cheeky young webmaster (can't remember which...it's my age, you know!!)

CM
cornmother

KIT AND HER VISION

Postby Carprimulgidae » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:22 pm

CM you amaize me, I always look who is on and the odd time I dont by the time I have read who has posted what an hour has flown by, good on ya for spotting her on (ha- you cant fool me, you dont miss much)

Joking aside, Stonewylde is a great place and has given me so much pleasure too, anyone could be any age-gendre or whatever and it dont make one bit of difference, we all get on and are friendly thanks to Kit and her vision..... oh and Mel why put me onto the books in the first place.
So if your reading this Mel I do hope all is ok in Glastonbury with you xx

cm, just going to PM you I am nosey :)

:wink:

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Nice one CM! They were dicing with death putting that on your door! :wink: :lol:

I do see new folk at the bottom when they sign up but how did you know Helixtree was who she was....?

Hope your mag is now in bed and staying there!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Helix Tree

Postby cornmother » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi Sujee

Glad the door notice gave you a grin. :)

Re Helix Tree (Kit's sister) Kit wrote a lot about her on the Stonewylde Series forum, (April 14, this year). Claire is certainly a very talented lady, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Summer Solstice/Lammas cards that are in the pipeline. The Green Man and the Hare cards were brilliant.

CM
cornmother

Postby Carprimulgidae » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:40 pm

she dont miss a trick that girl :lol: should be hawkeye not CM :lol:

I missed it too

Carprimulgidae

Postby kit » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Good old CM! She doesn't miss a trick, does she? Yep, HelixTree is indeed my sister - or one of them! She's an artist, but also a mum with three young children and she works too, so her painting has been a little on hold for the past few years. However, Stonewylde has got her going and now there's no stopping her. You all know how delighted I was with the beautiful Wheel of the Year Stonewylde card she designed for me. I have the original framed and on my wall - along with many other paintings she's done for me over the years. She really is very talented indeed.

I stayed with Claire recently when I did my Wessex FM interview and signing in Dorchester, and she showed me the original paintings that will be making up her first collection of greeting cards. THEY ARE STUNNING!!!! I don't normally promote people's businesses through Stonewylde because it could get tricky and it's not a commercial plug place either (although of course anyone is very welcome to tell us about their stuff and put a link to their website etc - I think that's great and would always want to help anyone out after all the help you've all give me). However for my sister I'm making an exception because I feel very involved with her work and ... she's my sister!!

So when her cards are available I'll be letting you all know. I promise you that you'll all really LOVE them. They are so very Stonewylde! Mr B's going to be helping her set up her website soon - at the moment she's completing the last painting and then they're off to the printers! I can't wait to get my hands on them and I know I'll never need to search for another greetings card again. Also she's giving me one of the original originals (which she rejected being a complete perfectionist but I think it's brilliant) for a birthday present. Can't wait! Good job we've moved to this big house with plenty of wall space!

I think Claire is really going to go places with her art. I'm sure you'll all join with me in wishing her bright and sparkly Stonewylde blessings! Oh - and she's never been on or joined a forum before but I'll keep nagging her to post. She needs to get to grips with Internet stuff if she's going to make a real success of her work!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Return to Welcome to Stonewylde