new reader ,greatfull thanks to kit berry !

New members please read this ...

Moderator: mrb

new reader ,greatfull thanks to kit berry !

Postby nikki/tony » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:29 pm

i was walking through a shop on holiday in a very wet cornwall a couple of weeks ago ,when my eyes were transfixed by a book cover on the shelf above my head ,as i reached up to take it down i knocked over all the nicelly displayed shelf of books ,half out of guilt and part bordom of the books id taken with me ,i baught 2 of them . later at the tent i opened the first and that was it ,i could'nt put it down . a cupple of days later my husband tony was borred waiting for me and my son to wake up (he had a long wait,served his right for wakeing at 6 in the morning on holiday!) :lol: miraculasly he picked up my book and started reading ,and the battle of the book began! and is still going,weve had to start a rota as he now back at work and working nights ,i get the night and he gets the morning. although id like to have my book back im astonished, he hasnt picked up a book in the 14yrs ive known him but stonewylde has got him spellbound :shock: i never thought id see the day so thanks kit the books are wonderfull ! and thanks for getting my husband reading .now for my son! :D
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Moongoddess » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Welcome to stonewylde Nikki/Tony - the books are brilliant aint they :?: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby nikki/tony » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm

they certanly are , you realy feel that your standing in stonewylde watching from behind the trees !! as my husband tony says its inthralling from start to end ,hes even telling his workmates to get a copy!
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi Nikki/Tony

Welcome to being Stonewylde :lol: we have all been hit one way or another like you, just wait until you get to the end of Solstice......... I wont say any more and hope you get as much enjoyment as I have.

:wink:
Last edited by Carprimulgidae on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Leanne » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 pm

welcome from me too! Image
Leanne

Welcome

Postby mrb » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 pm

Hi Tony/Nikki,

great story and welcome to Stonewylde. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I just love the idea of a rota for reading the books at the same time!

Mr. B.

P.S. Have moved this post to "Welcome To Stonewylde" as I thought this a better intial place to say hello... :D
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com
and the Stonewylde Village Store at www.stonewyldestore.com

Signup to the Newletter to keep in touch with progress on the Stonewylde Series. Signup at: http://www.stonewylde.com/subscribe.htm
mrb

Postby iWitch » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello Nikki/Tony Image and welcome to the forum for Stonewylde addicts.
iWitch

Postby Sujee » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Welcome to our World Nikki/Tony! Who is reading it the quickest? Whoever gets to the end first had better keep their mouth shut...!! :D :wink:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Beantighe » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Welcome, Tony and Nikki! I never tire of hearing how people got Stonewylded! They've got you now, and they won't let go! :wink: Your lives will never be the same again! :D

love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby nikki/tony » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

chears everyone,tonys nearer the finish line than me as he never gives me a chance ! :) hes very good at keeping the storyline secret but wishes now id fiished first so hed have someone to discuss it with .bright blessings~nikki~*
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby solsticedreamer » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 pm

welcome! welcome! :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby faery » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:52 am

Hello from another newbie :D There really is something about the books that makes you not want to put them down 'till you've finished them isn't there. I like the idea of doing it in shifts - cool :lol:
faery

Postby kit » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm

It's always so interesting to hear how people came to Stonewylde - what a great story! In a tent in shifts! I particularly love it when people who haven't picked up a book for years say they've enjoyed Stonewylde - thank you!! Please do spread the word amongst all your family and friends because we need lots of help promoting the books. Hope you enjoy our lovely community here. Bright blessings!
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby Greymalkin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Welcome to you both!

:D
Greymalkin

Postby sea sprite » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:10 pm

A belated welcome Nikki and Tony :D
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Return to Welcome to Stonewylde