Welcome to the last 50 members!

New members please read this ...

Moderator: mrb

Welcome to the last 50 members!

Postby kit » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Oh my goddess! :oops: :oops: It's been so very long since I welcomed new members to the Stonewylde Community and when I checked just now to see, I think there's been approximately 50 or so members since I last did!!

I'm really sorry everyone - I can't welcome you all individually now as I used to in the early days. Please accept this group welcome from me - I really am so happy to have you here with us and hope you enjoy being part of our community. As many people have been saying, this has got to be one of the friendliest forums ever, and it's all thanks to the wonderful people who've joined. I may have been remiss in my welcoming, but I know that others haven't.

I'm back here now and look forward to reading your posts. Thank you for joining us - make sure you subscribe to the newsletter if you haven't already, which goes out at each festival. And do check my blog every so often as I'm finally getting better at posting on it! And if any of you newer members are able to, I'm always grateful to Stonewylders who keep a stock of cards and dish them out to friends, colleagues, at events and even in doctor's surgeries etc! Let me know if you'd like some and I'll post them off to you.

Bright blessings to you all, and thank you again for becoming part of our world. :lol:
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Cards

Postby Avebury » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi Kit

Please could you post me some of the cards to distribute?

Thanks

Avebury (Vanessa)
Avebury (Vanessa)
Avebury

Return to Welcome to Stonewylde