Welcome Meryn

New members please read this ...

Moderator: mrb

Welcome Meryn

Postby Queen OF Swords » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:25 am

Hi Meryn, our latest signing :D and welcome to the Village.

Please post soon with a wee intro.

Love and light x
Queen OF Swords

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Meryn - welcome!!
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Hi

Postby Meryn » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:59 pm

Hello, thank you for such a warm welcome! :D I am new to internet forums, but having walked a rather solitary pagan path for a number of years I feel it is time to connect with like-minded people, and this seems a good way to start.

Meryn X
Meryn

Postby Ebany » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Meryn, this is an excellent place to start!Very friendly and very open (and all seriously hooked on Stonewylde!!!!! :D :D). Do come and join in our discussions, I'm sure you'll enjoy them!!!
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Stonewylde

Postby Meryn » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:14 pm

There is a true sense of "coming home" from just reading the books - I can't wait for the next installment to be published (I am sure everyone feels the same), and the opportunity to connect with so many other people is really exciting!
May I live simply that others may simply live.
Meryn

Postby kit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Welcome to Stonewylde, Meryn! Glad you enjoyed the books. Do tell us a bit about yourself. I'm not a forum person either but from what some of our members here have said, I gather that some forums are not always that friendly. Not so on the Stonewylde Forum! Everyone here is wonderful and I feel that many of the people here (whom I've never met) are real friends. Do post on some of the threads like the age poll, who your favourite character is, etc. But be warned - this community is quite addictive and can be very time-consuming. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Bright blessings from Kit
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Thank you

Postby Meryn » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Thank you Kit for taking the time to welcome me, I really appreciate it. I will definitely vote on some of the polls. I am already sensing that this could become addictive - it is so rare to find people who are coming from the same direction!

Stonewylde is very real for me and touched all of my senses in a way many books never do. I read tham with a mixture of wanting to know what was round the next corner, but not wanting it to finish and for Stonewylde to end. It really is a very special story, you have given us a real gift.

Meryn X
Meryn

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Hi Meryn....Welcome to Stonewylde - come a join us in the 'Jack' for a virtual drink and a chat :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:47 pm

hello and a big welcome to you meryn :D
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Taz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:28 am

Welcome :D!
BB
X
Taz

Hello

Postby Meryn » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 am

Thank you for your warm welcomes. I will try and find my way to the Jack and catch up with you all there soon. X
Meryn

Postby sea sprite » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:10 am

A belated welcome from me too Meryn :)

I can't keep up with all the new villagers! :lol:
(I think most of us are villagers, but there are a few Hallfolk lurking around too!) :D
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Villager

Postby Meryn » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:15 am

Thank you for a belated welcome. Yes I would definitely be a villager, I try my hardest in our modern world to live in a very simple way closely connected with the earth. Had my first attempt at growing vegetables this year having moved into a house with a bigger garden, and had some fantastic results. This isn't always possible with the needs of modern western living - gotta go to work and things like that, but I am always mindful of connecting with nature and the world around as much as I can.
Meryn

Return to Welcome to Stonewylde