Welcome, Aradiaschild

New members please read this ...

Moderator: mrb

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:36 am

awwwww :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: blessed be you lovely american witchy woman - so very glad to have met you too xxxxxx
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Aradiaschild » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:01 pm

now I'm blushing!!! When I posted on the birthday page, I saw your post and you and my daughter, Sara, have the same birthday. May 28. I'm loaning her the Stonewylde books once I'm done with them. I started the second book today. I was trying to wait until the weekend - to stretch it out - because soon all three will be read - and then the long wait sets in. I felt the same way waiting for the LOTR films. But, I just couldn't wait.

Are you looking forward to the big full moon? I'm hoping the skies clear up a bit. I put my potion outside to soak the energy. I'll put it out again tomorrow night.

Have a great night, wherethewildrosesgrow! Bright Blessings!
Elderberry
.......for I love the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.......
Aradiaschild

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 pm

I see you're online at the same time!! but I'm so pooped i have to go to bed just wanted to say hallo in sort of "real time" :D nitey nite moon is bright! xx
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Aradiaschild » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Sweet dreams! Talk to you again soon!
Aradiaschild

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:40 pm

hallo just a quickie children hogging the pc ! how are you doing haven't forgotten you ! xxxx
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:41 pm

just popped in whilst cooking dinner and saw you on! xx
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Aradiaschild » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi Claire! Are you still there? I work from home on Friday's and I've been cooking up a storm! The family is celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow. The rest of the country wouldn't celebrate until next Thursday, but my hubby has to work - so tomorrow it is. I have a 21 lb. turkey in the oven, with sausage and apple stuffing, sweet potatoes with brown sugar sauce and more things to cook tonite. The house smells really good. Too bad this holiday is only once a year.
How have you been? I'm almost to the end of Moondance. That's why I haven't been on the forum lately. Also trying to redo my website - from scratch - so that I can add a Stonewylde banner.
Have a good nite!
Betzy
Aradiaschild

Postby Sujee » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Wow Aradiaschild! How on earth do you fit a 21lb turkey in your oven? It must be some oven.... The food sounds wonderful - what time should we all arrive to help you eat it? :lol: :wink: Have you got a lot of family coming round?

Have a great early Thanksgiving!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Aradiaschild » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:55 am

Hi Sujee! Come on over! Turkey for all in about 6 hours! My oven is standard size, I just remove all but one of the racks. It's lifting the bird in and out that's the hard part. LOL Not a big crowd coming. Just me and my hubby, two children and their spouses and two grandchildren. Hope to have lots of left overs!
What's your favorite holiday? And do you cook special things for it? Aside from all the Pagan holidays - which I love more than anything, Thanksgiving is probably my favorite. I like the Fourth of July, too, but people shoot guns (I live in the country) and have fireworks all night long and my dogs go crazy.
Aradiaschild

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:17 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!! I hope you all have a fantabulous day and I hope the weather is all cold and seasonal for you :D I'll raise a glass to you later! :wink: xxxx
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Sujee » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm

I think that Yule/christmas is my favourite festival. I have Yule and then to my family for Christmas! :wink: :D
This year I am not cooking as I am visiting but I do generally make Christmas Puddings for lots of friends and family..Trouble is I left it too late to make them this year. They would not have had time for them to mature to my liking so they will all have to wait until 2009 for homemade goodies!

I hope you have a fantastic time and your family do all the washing up!!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Aradiaschild » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks for the good wishes, Sujee and Rosy. It was a lovely day.. even though I did all the washing up myself. LOL Kids have a great aversion to cleaning up. I'm tired today.
I watched a good documentary on Stonehenge and Woodhenge last night. Some day I hope to see them. We have some strange stone chambers scattered all about the NE US. My husband and I have gone to see some of the more legendary ones in the Hudson Valley of NY. Two of the biggest ones are aligned the Winter Solstice sunrise. And there is a place in New Hampshire called America's Stonehenge. There were giant stones carved with ogham found near it. If you're interested... www.neara.org and www.stonehengeusa.com Each time we went we got photos with orbs in them.
Rosy, thank you for the Thanksgiving card. You find the best ones. I loved it! What's your favorite holiday? I'm really looking forward to Yule. And Sujee, what is your pudding made of? We may have something similar - but going by a different name. I'm not sure.
Do you have any favorite places you like to visit when you're on holiday?
Talk to you soon!
Aradiaschild

Welcome to Stonewylde

Postby Avebury » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Hello and welcome :)
Avebury (Vanessa)
Avebury

Postby Moongoddess » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi Aradiaschild - welcome to Stonewylde.

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day.....I can almost smell the lovely food from here :D :D
Christmas and Yule are such magical times - I love all the seasons England throws at us, be they warm or cold, but winter seems to have more special moments than the others :D
Moongoddess

Postby swampy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 pm

hello and welcome :D:D:D:D
Old Guys Rule!
swampy

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to Stonewylde