Off to The Barn...

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

Postby Sujee » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Well, here I am in the Barn again... the second time in a fortnight but I guess that might be better than 4 months with nothing! At least I know it still all works :lol:

I had my second scan yesterday - a follicular cyst on each ovary but they think they will disappear over the next few months although when they are nearly 3cms across you would think I could feel them more. I think they are unpopped eggs but they could be luteal but will not know until report comes through. Hopefully they will go and not grow but am seeing GP on Monday to talk about my blood test results.... Ah, the perils of getting older!! :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby sea sprite » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Good luck with that Sujee. It sounds like they are getting somewhere with it-finally :roll:

Hubby had an abdominal scan this week and it seems that he only has 1 kidney :shock: :? :lol: Apparently 1 in 500 people only have one, although sometimes they can be hidden fron view behind other organs... :shock: Interestingly, he had his appendix out years ago and it's the right kidney that's missing. He has visions of it being flogged on the black market... :lol:
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 pm

[quote="Sujee"]Well, here I am in the Barn again... the second time in a fortnight but I guess that might be better than 4 months with nothing! At least I know it still all works :lol: quote]

you women are a strange breed, you moan when you done & you moan when you do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

carp is ducking and running fast :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 pm

You had better run faster than that!! I am on you - take that!! *swipes upside Carp's head with a wet kipper* :lol: :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:52 pm

:lol: [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]

Carprimulgidae

Postby Ebany » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:24 am

Nice shot Sujee!!!! that'll larn him!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Moongoddess » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Sujee wrote:You had better run faster than that!! I am on you - take that!! *swipes upside Carp's head with a wet kipper* :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good shot Sujee :wink:
Moongoddess

Postby nikki/tony » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:40 pm

nice shot sujee,ive also just got back from the docs got to have blood tests they think i have polysystic overys ,aparently i have all the symptoms they carnt believe non of my old docs picked up on it (i can :? )bad part is my blood test has to be done within 2 days of my period and guess when thats due ...xmas day!!!!! :evil: so ill probeblly have to wait till january !as its a fasting one theres no way im doin without at xmas!!and the department will be closed for bankhols anyway shes given me some pain killers to do me for now :?
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Carprimulgidae » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Nikki, it dont matter how many docs you see they always miss the very basics.
well at least you know what to get for xmas (mooncup :lol: ) get two in case one ends up on top of the tree then you got a crystal bag :wink:

got my present sorted out, it came yesterday in a big box :lol: now i just got to sort out the others but not in the mood for shopping & cant see me going far in the next week.

Carprimulgidae

Postby nikki/tony » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:24 pm

sick to death of shopping thought i was done then my sis-in-law who had said she didnt want to do the present thing this year as we are both mums stuggling to make ends meet ,went back on her word and sent a package over,so today i had to go running around for hours trying to find something ! :evil: got to getit wrapped and of to france on monday :roll: had enough now !
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Carprimulgidae » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

family's eh :roll: shock her and just send a card :P

Carprimulgidae

Postby nikki/tony » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:42 pm

hahah wish i could mother in law would kill me (she a very scarry little woman! :shock: ) :lol: :lol:
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Carprimulgidae » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:48 pm

check your pm inbox

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:09 am

Nikki

I have made it plain this year that presents are limited and not doing distant family either! If they get me something then it is up to them... but they will not be getting anything in return!

I am seeing doc monday about my bloods - think the cysts are mucking me about and want to put a stop to it. There are some great websites about re PCOS and with natural remedies as well as conventional medications too - I googled to UK but got results from all over. Try it and get some gen before you get tests done. :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby nikki/tony » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:36 pm

thanks sujee il checkout whats on google ,just thankfull im finaly gettin somewere :? hope all goes well on monday good luck [smilie=msn_flower.gif] .most of my family dont seem to understand what skint no money means its not to bad on my side of the family theres only my dad and sister ,her hubby and my niece left! but tonys side is never ending if i miss one of them im made to feel realy guilty :roll: ive made most of the pressys (wood burning)but ran out of things to workon and time so had to run out and get some cheep things ,got the last pressy yesterday just got to get it in the post to france on monday got them a salt an pepper pots in the shape of kissing frogs :lol: :lol: :lol:
wytchwood
nikki/tony

PreviousNext

Return to The Village Green