Wednesday night in The Jack...

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

Wednesday night in The Jack...

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

... well I am here..... anyone else want a pint of cider...?? Ah well *sighs* will sit outside in the evening sunshine, toast my toes, brown my knees and wait to see if anyone else saunters down for a fat chewing session.... :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Hi Sujee

I'll have a vodka/soda with ice n lemon :D if you're buying....my round next :)
Moongoddess

Postby sea sprite » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello, I'm here!

I need a nice sit down and a cooling beverage. It's been very hot today, made worse by the fact that I live in hilly Cornwall and have to push a pushchair up and down dem dere hills :wink: :lol:

I also have achy legs as I have recently bought a mini trampoline and boinged around on it for 20 minutes this morning. My lower legs are still recovering :oops:

A cider would go down very nicely!
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi Seasprite
Lucky you - would love to love in Cornwall. I love in south Yorkshire - hills without the lovely views :( - well apart from a rather nice castle in the centre of the village. It was the castle that inspired Sir Walter Scott to write Ivanhoe.
Great excercise trampolining :D mind you so are all those hills :)
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 pm

right, vodka and soda and another cider coming up! good thing we are villagers - we don't have to pay for our drinks here! :lol:

How are the legs Seasprite? Mine are still aching from Body Pump on Monday night! Hills I can do, large weights on a bar with squats, hmmm!

Still have lost a stone now, only a couple of pounds to do so am indulging myself tonight, but no chocolate in the house, any one got any?? :wink:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Oooops that should have read live in south yorkshire......mind you I suppose I love there too :wink: :oops:
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Ooh, how wonderful a castle in your village! I have a common on my doorstep with cows and rolling hills with a Gibbet in the distance :lol:

Canal and river behind me but the railway is between them and me, I can see the mist rise in the mornings though. Had a steam train through here earlier too.

Mmm - nice out here isn't it. Shall we go and look at the Yew later?
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 pm

definately no choccy in my house - i'm on a diet too :( It will have to be virtual chocolate, like these virtuals drinks :D Hope I don't have a virtual hang over in the morning :D :D :D
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Good thing about a virtual hangover is that the virtual cure works instantly! :lol: :lol:

As well, will just have to wait for my brother in law's Mississippi Mud Pie or cheesecake at the weekend then... :?

How's your diet going? I am on Cambridge Diet.
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:59 pm

I've got a great vies of the castle from my toilet!!!! :D hahaha Would be nice to see some cows etc. Got a river pretty close by, but only ever see it when it floods and then I start to get worried :(
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Just seen the most weird trailer for Holby City on the Beeb - all gothic and 'I put a spell on you' by what sounds like Marilyn Manson in the background...

anyhow, back to 'real' life on the Green!!
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm on the idiot proof diet - low carb. Lost 2 1/2 stone so far - wanting to like half decent in a bikini for november - going to a friends wedding in Goa :D
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Luckily I am to high up on a hill to flood (and a first floor flat to boot) but it must be nervy - my friends got flooded out in Thatcham last summer just before it hit your area. Some are still not home... although luckily my friends are back in now. :(

Is your river accessible for walks and picnics? I am having a 'last dance class of the summer' drink/picnic on the common tomorrow as there is a pub on the edge. Chips and mayo and a drink with the girls! We shall watch the sun go down and chill..
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Moongoddess » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Mmmmm mississippi mud pie and cheesecake :lol: Andy watching Marco - he's doing puds tonight :( can't have though
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Just had Celebrity Masterchef on in the background... am back on low carbs now so had spag bol tonight as a treat, shakes again tomorrow though - until I nick some chips off the girls that is! :lol:

Just have to be strong a little longer now....
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Next

Return to The Village Green