Wow - my first Mooncup

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

Postby Felicity » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:25 am

Well, Dark Moon and I came on. Mooncup is great so far (without going into detail), you were all right.

Yes Daffodil, crystal bag will be used. Have a vile cold so am carrying citrine for a boost today. At least it doesn't have Mooncup printed on the side!!
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at them because we are human? And do the stars gaze back - now that's a question!
Felicity

Postby Daffodil » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:49 pm

I hope you feel better soon Felicity. I hadn't thought of using my mooncup bag for anything other than my mooncup, but I don't really know much about crystals. I know there was a thread running recently about them so I will go an have a look when I get a minute.

I am hoping I won't need my mooncup much longer, but no joy so far! :(
Daffodil

Postby sea sprite » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:40 pm

My mooncup only got used for a few months before Robin was conceived :D I hope it's the same for you, Daffodil! [smilie=msn_fingerscrossed.gif]
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:19 pm

my mooncup always lives in its little bag :) never thought of using it for anything else!
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Daffodil » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 am

sea sprite wrote:My mooncup only got used for a few months before Robin was conceived :D I hope it's the same for you, Daffodil! [smilie=msn_fingerscrossed.gif]

Thank you :D I am thinking it might take a long time because I was on the depot injection for so long (over 10 years). At least it is fun trying though :lol:
Daffodil

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:07 pm

keep trying it makes the winter go quicker and practice makes perfect :lol: just remember to put Stonewylde down :oops: (for a few mins at least) :wink:

my mum was on hepo is it :?: :roll: she said i enjoyed doing it :lol: but i was gentle she is off it now and back to normal.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: - Carp, I think your mum may just be a wee bitty old for the depo jab.... :wink: My mind is boggling now tho at the thought that she might still need it.... :shock: :shock: :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 pm

it was "hepo" but probably spelt different :lol:
silly me thought poor Daff spelt it wrong then realised when it was too late & i clicked send :shock: how many times have i done that :roll:

at least i gave ou a smile........ mission completed :lol:

Carprimulgidae

Postby sea sprite » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 am

My mind was boggling too, Carp :lol: I didn't dare post what I was thinking though :shock: :lol:
sea sprite x

sea sprite

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:29 am

:oops: I'll asker her later today & let you know the exact name of it, dont worry about posting you can always pm me anything i am broad minded :lol:

wonder what she would think of a mooncup, she will probably come out with "great idea but nothing new under the sun" will let you know.

Carprimulgidae

Postby Sujee » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, just used my 'Sea Pearls' sea sponge tampon for the first time this evening. Am allergic to Mooncups so this was an alternative and SO easy to use! V soft but will see how it goes over the next couple of days... :D
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby sea sprite » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:39 pm

They sound interesting, Sujee :) Would you mind PM'ing me some info if you don't want to go into detail here? I'm interested in the mechanics of them... :shock: :oops:
sea sprite x

sea sprite

Previous

Return to The Village Green