back again with a happy heart

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

back again with a happy heart

Postby nikki/tony » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:17 pm

just wanted to say hello,you probebly havent noticed because i dont talk very often but i havent been online for a whyle .i thought id take the opputnity to tell you the best news ive had all year :) tony had to have a heart opperation last week ive been dreading it for months with the stress caused by loosing pay at his job (he works in the car indesstry)me not being able to work but not being able to clame benifits ,things were getting on top of us the stress wasnt helping his condition .last week the dreeded day arrived ,his work were being horrible not letting him have the spessified time off to recover and the op itself had some nasty risks involved .im glad to say the op was a sucssess ,nothing went wrong and the docs have signed him off work for at least the next week ifnot more ,im on cloud nine ,ive got my soulmate home safe and well .the op was at the same place my mother died so as you can emagine i was terrified of him going there ,but everything turned out o.k .just got to get him to relax now and stop trying to do things poor love is borred stupid! thanks for lissening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby kit » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Nikki that's just brilliant news! :D I'm so glad Tony's op went ok - what a terrifying thing for both of you. Mr B and I both wish him a full and speedy recovery, and our thoughts are with you too in your nursing mode. Look after him well, and it's lovely to have you back here again (I had noticed you hadn't posted for a while but that's the way it is with forums - people dip in and out). Bright Stonewylde blessings to both of you xxxx
Visit the Stonewylde website at www.stonewylde.com and my blog on www.moongazygirl.blogspot.com
kit

Postby nikki/tony » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:48 pm

thanks kit ,ive been trying to get him to relax but hes a workaholic ,doent stop ! so far today hes done all my washing cooked dinner and tea made some bird cakes ,cleaned out the sink traps and fixed the shower !not that im complaning but he will be later! :roll:
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby sea sprite » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:16 pm

That's great news Nikki :D I wish Tony a very speedy recovery :D
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Sujee » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi Nikki, I am pleased to hear that the op went well and taht Tony is home safe and sound and feeling like fixing things! Would he like to fix my shower too whilst he is at it? :lol:

How could his work be so mean about his op times and recovery period? If he needed the surgery they can hardly say no, that is not allowed :evil: I hope they realise what an asset they have in him and miss him whilst he is off.

Hugs xx
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Nikki
glad things went ok I know how you must have felt it is very stressfull especially in your circumstances, Tony has to step back and look after himself, easy to say very hard to do. probably his way of coping is to keep busy so tell him to slow down and take care :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby nikki/tony » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Sujee wrote:is work be so mean about his op times and recovery period? If he needed the surgery they can hardly say no, that is not allowed :evil: I hope they realise what an asset they have in him and miss him whilst he is off.
they wanted him to work till midnight(he works nights) then night before when he had to be in the hospital in liverpool by 8am ,he wouldnt have got home till 1am ,his op was on thursday they wanted him back in on monday?!?!?,he s still walking like john whyne (key hole through both sides of his leg area)hes got internal brusing and his heart is still healling ! oh yer im sure hell be better by monday :lol: at least our doc was helpfull will sign him off for 3 weeks if we want !think tony would go insane hed run out of things to fix :lol:actually think it would drive ME insane first. thanks everyone for the support [smilie=msn_heart.gif] tony says thanks too
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Ebany » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Good to hear that it all went well!! Sounds like you've got an uphill struggle trying to get him to slow down long enough to recover!!!! Good luck!! :D :D
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Beantighe » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 am

Nikki, I'm so happy for you both that Tony is now on the mend, but I think the attitude of his workplace absolutely stinks!!! :x :x :x What a callous, selfish and inhumane way to treat a man who's just had heart surgery!! There surely must be a law to protect people against threats like this, when they've just had a serious operation and need time to recover! Polite company won't allow me to let rip and say what I really think of companies like that, so please feel free to use your imaginations!!! :x :x :x :x

Love Beantighe
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 am

oh nikki so glad to hear everything went well and you are home together again :)

as for his employers :x ...well B expressed it so well...
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby nikki/tony » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:57 pm

just to let u know hes doing a lot better today ,stilla few `twinges` and soor bits :lol: as the doc said internal bruiseing takes time an rest ,he has one more week off,should be better by then .thank u all for the kind words :wink:
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Return to The Village Green