Invitation to a Yule Party!

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Ahhh, I'm sure you'll find something to do and enjoy yourself. Hope you get on well with your in-laws :wink: :lol: :lol: Andrew has an interview for a job on the 8th (fingers crossed) ....so hopefully we can save some money and come over. Even if you're not there, will be able to tell you all about it :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:54 pm

No, do not get on well with mother in law! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Father in law passed away, and he was sweet, but she is trying to get between me and Wouter all the time! Just to see which side he chooses! Very tiring! :? :? :? :? So it is not the sort of holiday from which I return nice and relaxed!! If it was up to me we would go camping at Vlieland again! Not expensive and the kids also have lots of fun!!! Actually even the kids prefer to go there! But when you give her a finger she takes the whole hand, no way we can back out of it this year! :? :? :? :? :evil: :evil:
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:03 pm

I'm so glad I haven't got one :!: :D Mind you she was ok. Andrew is 1 of 7 she had so many sons she didn't have time to have a favourite and make any of her sons wives/girlfriends lives hell. Is Woulter an only child? I hope you remember yo be friendly when Kapsar is bringing his girlfriend home with him :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Wouter has one older brother, but him being the youngest he is the favourite!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: And I am the wicked woman taking him away from her! :roll: :roll: I think I will be okay with Kaspar's girlfriends! One girlfriend, he knows from when they were in diapers, is coming with us to Midsummercamping each year! He secretly likes her very much and if his taste remains like that I will have no problems whatsoever! :P :P :P :P :P :P
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Oooo you wicked woman :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm sure poor Woulter is torn in two between you :roll: :lol: :lol: If he's any sense.....he'll know perfectly well WHO to keep happy :wink: :lol: :lol:
So, you've already got a daughter in law lined up.......it's nice when they meet someone young and grow together, hope they manage to stay the course :D
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 pm

The first 10 years we were together he always took her side :evil: :evil: :evil: But he learned in the long run that it is better to keep me happy! :wink: Now he actually notices what she is doing!! * big sigh*

And yes, Ebba is sweet!!! She is almost part of the family! :P :P
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Men....... :!: :roll: :evil: :evil: They're always slow to realise anything's wrong to begin with. But eventually they come to their senses.......us women alway have to wait for them to catch up :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: Good job we're patient :roll: :roll: :D
Moongoddess

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Got to go now Sorcha.....may catch you tomorrow. Good night [smilie=msn_sleep.gif] [smilie=msn_sleep.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]
Moongoddess

Postby Sorcha » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Goodnight MG!! Sweet dreams!!! [smilie=msn_sleep.gif] [smilie=msn_sleep.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif]
Sorcha

Postby Sujee » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 am

Thanks for the photo of Luca Sorcha!!! He is MINE I tell you - ALL MINE!!!! hhahahahahaaaaaa! :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Is he Omnia or Rapalje? I thought O but you say R on your page - am confused now.... :? :roll:

SOrry I did not pop in tonight, had a friend over for the evening so only just got on here as I am not tired yet! I see the Sisters were very very nice to you this evening..... :wink: :lol:

As for mothers-in-law, I have never had an 'official' one but I promise to be a really good one myself, when Claire chooses her man!! :lol:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sorcha » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Luka is of Omnia of course!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry, I am so taken up with Rapalje at the moment, what is in the heart is in the mind they say here!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Sorcha

Postby Ebany » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Just popped in very briefly to check on you lot - and I find that you've managed to fill 16 pages in one evening!!! All sorts of attempts at gossip, even Sorcha getting sat upon and being force fed mince pies!!! At least this time I had nothing to do with all this dreadful gossip..... (more's the pity!!!!) :P :P :P
Happy New Year eveybody,
love
Ebany
Gerthddyn, Chattering elf.
Ebany

Postby Sorcha » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Ebany, see you are online now! Missed you on Monday night when the mad sisters almost tried to kill me! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Luckily there was a man ( in kilt) willing to save me!
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Ebany wrote:Just popped in very briefly to check on you lot - and I find that you've managed to fill 16 pages in one evening!!! All sorts of attempts at gossip, even Sorcha getting sat upon and being force fed mince pies!!! At least this time I had nothing to do with all this dreadful gossip..... (more's the pity!!!!) :P :P :P
Happy New Year eveybody,
love
Ebany

Actually, I think you very well may have been 'The' gossip [smilie=msn_wink.gif] [smilie=msn_wink.gif]
Moongoddess

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Moongoddess wrote:
Ebany wrote:Just popped in very briefly to check on you lot - and I find that you've managed to fill 16 pages in one evening!!! All sorts of attempts at gossip, even Sorcha getting sat upon and being force fed mince pies!!! At least this time I had nothing to do with all this dreadful gossip..... (more's the pity!!!!) :P :P :P
Happy New Year eveybody,
love
Ebany

Actually, I think you very well may have been 'The' gossip [smilie=msn_wink.gif] [smilie=msn_wink.gif]

[smilie=msn_lightning.gif] [smilie=msn_stormy.gif] [smilie=msn_umbrella.gif] [smilie=msn_weird.gif] [smilie=eusa_dance.gif] [smilie=eusa_angel.gif] [smilie=msn_party.gif] [smilie=msn_phone.gif] [smilie=msn_photo.gif] :!: :lol:
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

PreviousNext

Return to The Village Green