catch up

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

catch up

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:53 am

not been round much as i have been having to force myself to concentrate on my studies as i have two exams after christmas...i tell you its hard not to pop in for a post or two...which usually ends up as lots of posts and the clock ticking away :lol:
the trouble is i always end up having to play catch up and end up missing bits!
i had a break for two days as my sister and i went to meet my dad and his partner adele for an illuminated walk around westbirton arboretum
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/westonbirt
we had a great time, with dad putting us up at a swish b&b in nearby tetbury...afraid i am not going to wrestle with photobucket and kodak easy share so pop to my blog for pictures!

so how are we all in the run up to yule? :)
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi SD, been wondering where you'd got to, but being December everyone is so busy getting organised, figured you were the same. Hope your studies are going well and nice of you to pop in and ask how we are :D
I'm still busy making cards......not got round to posting them yet!!!! So late, not enough hours in the day.....I'm beginning to feel like the white rabbit in Alice in wonderland :roll: :roll:

Westbirton is a great place, only been once a couple of years back for the festival of trees......or something like that :? My bloke wanted to go as he's into wood turning. Had a good weekend, bet it looks lovely in the winter, with all the leaves on the ground :D
Moongoddess

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi SD
getting worried but knew you were busy with it all, it will be worth it at the end.
If you miss a day on here you never seem to catch up, I only blink and there are so many posts to read. if i jump in an reply to one and read more later i always end up saying the wrong thing (must be a man thing :roll: )
better go and catch up or by tonight I will be so far behind again :?

catch ya soon :wink:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby Kas » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi SD, I know how you feel. I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks because of work. It's so busy at the moment, I'm finishing later than usual and once I've had tea I'm falling asleep. I've no energy after work to sit at the pc. These dark days don't help either. If it's sunny, or even daylight when I finish at least I still feel like there's some of the day left to do something. I'm so far behind with all these posts, I think I need a week just to read them. :lol: Hope your uni work is going well :)
Kas

Postby creature » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 pm

My salon has been and still is mega busy with the run up to xmas [smilie=eusa_dance.gif]

Im also popping in and out of the forum when I can.. Its awful missing out on topics.

Unfortunately I will not be on the forum between 20th dec and 13th jan. Xmas in france, decorate the house, holiday in Tenerife.

My prezzie to myself next year is to get the internet at home rather than just at our salon. So then I will have no excuse to meet up with all my lovely friends!!!

Good luck with your exams SD!!

:lol:
love and light and magic
creature

Postby Moongoddess » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Lucky you Creature, Xmas in France and then a holiday in tenerife. Hope you have a wonderful time and look forward to you joining us in the jack in the new year when you've got your internet connection :lol:
Moongoddess

Postby creature » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 pm

[smilie=msn_kiss.gif]
Thank you
xxxxxxxxx
love and light and magic
creature

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:57 am

i really need to devote at least half an hour a day to catch up :roll:

again not been in for a few days and so much has gone on its hard to catch up!
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Return to The Village Green