Just to say.............

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

Just to say.............

Postby Beantighe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I haven't been feeling very well and I've been so so tired. I've been feeling very stressed out and when I get stressed, I itch all over and it stops me from sleeping. I've been taking anti-histamines for years because of it, and now I'm having to take an extra one at night to try to stop the itching so I can sleep. Xmas is always a bad time for me because of the dark days and long nights. I just feel so drained and shattered all the time, I have a job to put one foot in front of the other, and the extra pressure associated with Xmas just makes me feel worse. I've got to the stage now where I just want to go to sleep and not wake up till it's all over. There'll only be me and John on Xmas day, so it'll just be like a normal Sunday, with a roast dinner at about 5pm and nothing to do but channel hop on the telly till bedtime. I'm just feeling really down. Sorry guys............................. I know I haven't answered some PMs, but I just haven't felt up to it. Just thought I ought to explain..................
May the Circle be open, but unbroken
Beantighe

Postby Sorcha » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh Beantighe!!! We've missed you!!! I am so sorry you are feeling tired and sad! This is the longest night now, it will only get lighter and lighter the coming time!! I am sending lots of hugs, lots of love, and lots of happy thoughts your way!! Take care and let John take care of you as well!! :wink: And do not want to do too much!! We will still be here waiting for you to return!! [smilie=msn_heart.gif] [smilie=msn_heart.gif] [smilie=msn_heart.gif]

Kiss!

Sorcha :wink:
Sorcha

Postby Moongoddess » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather Beantighe. At least the promise of the nights getting lighter from now will hopefully bring some cheer to your life :D It is rather depressing, going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.......starting to feel like a vampire :!: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hope things start improving for you and you get some sleep :D
Moongoddess

Postby sea sprite » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi Beantighe :) I was a bit worried about you, but didn't want to hassle you with loads of PMs. I hope that you feel better soon and that John looks after you ans takes good care of you.

Look after yourself
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby Beantighe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:35 pm

I think it'll be better now he's home for a couple of weeks. He's been working every weekend for the last two months, and I've been alone at home 24/7 for all that time, going stir crazy and climbing up the walls.........
Beantighe

Postby nikki/tony » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:42 pm

hi beantighe :( try nettle tea to stop the itching sounds daft i know but my dog has hives and i gave her the tea and it worked better than eny meds ,so i tryed it and i havent scrached at all(i have excema this time of year always sets it of with all the heating ) it sounds like you may have s.a.d sesonal affective dissorder ,it can make you feel very lathargic and sad there are things you can do if i havent seen any light for a few days i sit in front of my lizards u.v light for a whyle ,freeks the lizard out but i feel better :D seriously if you dont feel right see a doc ,and try st johnswort tablets .hope u feel better soon :wink:
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Beantighe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:54 pm

This isn't a funny question, hon, but do you drink the nettle tea, or do you sponge it on externally? I understand the homeopathic principle of like cures like, so it's not so daft.

I know it's definitely SAD, hon, I've had it all my life, but this is the worst I've ever known it.

Seeing a doctor isn't an option - my doctor would only laugh at me, he's done it before. I'm so scared of doctors I just turn to jelly and get the shakes even at the thought. I'd rather jump out of a plane at 30,000ft, even with a parachute, than go near a doctor. It's a phobia I've had all my life, and doctors themselves were the cause of it.
Beantighe

Postby Sujee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 pm

Much love to you Beantighe and I know that we will see you here with your wicked sense of humour intact when you are feeling better. :D Sending you lots of hugs and love from me and let John do some pampering of you for a little while. You can recharge and fill up on the returning sun.

This has been a tough year for you and something has to give at some point and better now than getting really really run down and very poorly.

Lots of love

Sujee xx
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Carprimulgidae » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Beantighe

I fully understand about the Doc, I have said before a vet is much better & I stick by that. I stay away as much as I can too, waste of my time & waste of theirs :roll:
A shower sometimes helps with itching but not always, hope you can sleep tonight.
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby nikki/tony » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 pm

me too ,docs caused panic attacks but now i just get mad walk in with attatud of i pay your wages mate !or threttening to report them to nhs helps make them lissen better :evil: . anyway yes you drink it although eather would work drinking being nicer :lol: 2-3 cups a day you can usually get tea bags from suppermarkets in hearbal section or loose (1 teaspoon,per cup)at hearbalists ,there is a web site for s.a.d dont know if uve seen it ,i was susspected of haveiing it ,but i get tierd all year round :lol: there is a herb called damiana which i found helpfull when i had 'sad times`makes you feel a little more cheerfull ! you can get it from holand an barritt in a liquid you ad to water tasts auful but realy works :D well worth trying !
wytchwood
nikki/tony

Postby Beantighe » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 am

I know of damiana, hon - and that's not all it's good for! :twisted: It's sleep I need, rather than night-time physical jerks! :twisted: :wink: Although they do say exercise helps you sleep - maybe that's how it works! Then of course I'd need something for pulled muscles and a bad back......................... :twisted:

Oh, I think you'd better just shoot me and have done with it! :lol:
Beantighe

Postby kattaddorra » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 am

Sorry to read you are so low, and there you are caring about cats, amongst your own troubles. You sound like a friend of mine who has M.E she sometimes barely has the energy to get out of bed and she gets really low in the Winter. I do sympathise about doctors too,I'm to drag in a strait jacket if I'm forced to go.I had really bad reactive depression after losing my disabled mam to cancer as I'd been her carer for many years,but I didn't get much help from him and ended up going through agoraphobia, anxiety and panic attacks, for years. Until I discovered an alternative therapist who helped me, with EFT and Reiki. We became good friends, but sadly she died of breast cancer a few years ago.
I do hope you feel better soon, be kind to yourself.
BIG hug xx
http://clawsforever.ning.com/

As ye sow,so shall ye reap
kattaddorra

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Love to you B - don't get itchy but do get very stressed and depressed - I'll light a candle for you today xxx
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Beantighe » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Thanks hon! [smilie=msn_heart.gif] At this rate, I think we should start a commiseration group for fellow sufferers! :)

I think when you suffer like this, one of the greatest helps is to know you're not alone, because the worst thing about it is the feeling of isolation it causes.

Wouldn't it be lovely if it were possible to all get together every so often just so we could all give each other a great big massive hug, and distribute tea and biscuits? Ooh, and compulsory CHOCOLATE!!! :P :P :P
Beantighe

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 pm

and BAILEYS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: XX
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Next

Return to The Village Green