What would your Stonewylde totem be?

Discussions about the Stonewylde Series of books

Moderator: mrb

Postby MISTYCAT » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 pm

I'm 21st August so guess mine would be Lammas - the Barley Head.

My totem would be a cat for sure, my favourite animal :D
Blessings from Mistycat
MISTYCAT

Postby Kas » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

I'm 6th Jan, so would be Winter Soltice - Mistletoe. I too love cats and hares and all animals and plants and sun and moon and just about everything. But the constellation of the Plough would mean a lot to me. So I'd have that. I'd definately be interested in buying one too. :D
Kas

Postby Ruby » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

Hmmm,

It gets a bit complicated when you're in the Southern Hemisphere - I'm in March around the time of the Autumn Equinox/Mabon here = Acorn (I love acorns, suits me).

The reverse side would probably have to be a hare, or a barn owl...most likely a hare I think.

BB,

Ruby
Ruby

Postby Aradiaschild » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:40 am

Mine would be a barley head (Lammas) and a Dragon. I was born in the Year of the Dragon and have lots of dragon energy around me!
.......for I love the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.......
Aradiaschild

Postby Sorcha » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 pm

wherethewildrosesgrow wrote:Well I couldn't be happier!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: OOeer Missis I'd better get my thinking hat on and come up with some prototypes then!
I'll do both an engraved and an embossed version and see which looks best and publish pictures so you can all see - won't be for a week or so though.

And Once again - Thank you Kit :P x

Hi Rosey,

I picking up this thread again! You are probably very busy but I am still very interested in this!! Did you make some prototypes!??? Sorry, do not want to rush you but I was very exited when you offered to do this!!

Love,

Sorcha :wink:
Sorcha

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Sorcha - sorry for the delay in replying -there was a reason :wink: I have actually just this minute finished a prototype which I am sending to kit for her appraisal - I've emailed her to say that it's ready and after she's seen it I'll post photos so peeps can see (if it's ok with kit of course - she might hate it :oops: )!!! We talked about this in the Stonewylde Merchandise thread (I think it was there anyway) and how Kit is how to proceed with Stonewylde things, so I guess this is just the first step!!
It's very much in my mind though - I haven't at all forgotten - have been really busy though and lots of c**p going on here too :cry:
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Sujee » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Rose I am sorry to hear that you have had some c**p going on :( and that you have been so busy as well....

But, despite all that you managed to produce a prototype for Kit - you are truly amazing! :D [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby Sorcha » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:36 pm

wherethewildrosesgrow wrote:Sorcha - sorry for the delay in replying -there was a reason :wink: I have actually just this minute finished a prototype which I am sending to kit for her appraisal - I've emailed her to say that it's ready and after she's seen it I'll post photos so peeps can see (if it's ok with kit of course - she might hate it :oops: )!!! We talked about this in the Stonewylde Merchandise thread (I think it was there anyway) and how Kit is how to proceed with Stonewylde things, so I guess this is just the first step!!
It's very much in my mind though - I haven't at all forgotten - have been really busy though and lots of c**p going on here too :cry:

I did not want to put any pressure on you Rose!! I am just so much looking forward to this! I am sorry to hear you had such a c**p time ! Hope things will go better soon!! It is wonderful that despite this you still managed to make a prototype!! Thanks so much for wanting to do this for us!!

I give you lots of hugs and lots of love from this side of the Channel!!!

[smilie=msn_heart.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] :P :P

Kiss from Sorcha :wink:
Sorcha

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Sujee wrote:Rose I am sorry to hear that you have had some c**p going on :( and that you have been so busy as well....

But, despite all that you managed to produce a prototype for Kit - you are truly amazing! :D [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]

busy is good :? sort of! difficult with all the other stuff going on though - thank you sujee [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_rainbow.gif] [smilie=msn_sleep.gif] talking of the moon she is so beautiful tonight here - I nearly crashed the car watching her!!!
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:45 pm

I did not want to put any pressure on you Rose!! I am just so much looking forward to this! I am sorry to hear you had such a c**p time ! Hope things will go better soon!! It is wonderful that despite this you still managed to make a prototype!! Thanks so much for wanting to do this for us!!

I give you lots of hugs and lots of love from this side of the Channel!!!

[smilie=msn_heart.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif] :P :P

Kiss from Sorcha :wink:
[/quote]

Hugs and love very gratefully received and reciprocated (ooh missis ebany will be jealous!) and no pressure at all - only what I put on myself!! [smilie=msn_weird.gif]
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Sujee » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:55 pm

The Moon is stunning here too - I shall enjoy the walk to my friend's later on. The ground is already sparkling with frost and the sky is so clear, I cannot believe that such weather as has been forecast is moving in.... :roll:
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm

:D :P Kit now has her pendant so here are some piccies - yes I know they're big I want them to be :lol: :wink:

side one - acorn - Kit's Stonewylde symbol

side two - leaping hare - Kit's personal totem

"Stonewylde" is stamped around the side at the bottom

and because I couldn't resist it :wink: The Goddess - a brooch.. with sapphires..

Image :D
have you?

wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby cornmother » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:14 pm

OH MY!!!!

I'm speechless. That is STUNNING!

Your talent is amazing...superb...brilliant..... ...... .....
(told you I was speechless! I'm lost for words!)

CM
Joy, Health, Love and Peace
cornmother

Postby Carprimulgidae » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 pm

your on the ball as normal, you took the words right out of my mouth.

very talented they look outstanding, hope you realise you have now made a rod for your own back wherethewildrosesgrow :lol:
really lovely :wink:

Kit must be so please :wink: (and very lucky) :lol:
Leave nothing but foot prints, Take nothing but pictures )o(

Carprimulgidae

Postby sea sprite » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Wow Rose :shock: :shock: :D :D They are gorgeous. They're different to how I imagined them to be, but in a very good way :D

What an amazing talent you have :D
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

PreviousNext

Return to Stonewylde Series