Goodbye old forum!

A place for general chat with Stonewylde friends

Moderator: mrb

Goodbye old forum!

Postby sea sprite » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:37 pm

I'd like to say goodbye to the old forum. I'm so glad I found it and all my Stonewylde friends. It's been fun, but we have had to move to a bigger house in cyberspace! Imbolc is a good time for this to happen and we won't forget you, original forum!

This is where it all began though :D I shall still come back and read through some of the old posts, especially the book recommendation ones :D

Bye Bye, it was fun :D

seasprite x
sea sprite x

~ Do as you would be done by ~
sea sprite

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:47 pm

[smilie=msn_cry.gif] [smilie=msn_cry.gif] [smilie=msn_cry.gif] oh oh oh It's all empty and the ivy is climbing in through the windows- like you say ss this is where I have so many lovely people who I hope I will know for a long time to come [smilie=msn_heart.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_flower.gif] [smilie=msn_brheart.gif]
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby wherethewildrosesgrow » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:48 pm

we were supposed to be having a goodbye party in the Jack - I think I'll nip in and get the fire going.....
where the willow weeps tears of diamond
and the oak bleeds pearls of dew
I have often dreamed there....
have you?

http://wherethewildrosesgrow.co.uk
wherethewildrosesgrow

Postby Moongoddess » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Heart, we will forget him,
You and I, tonight!
You must forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.

When you have done pray tell me,
Then I, my thoughts, will dim.
Haste! ‘lest while you’re lagging
I may remember him!

Fare thee well dear Jack, gone but not forgotten [smilie=msn_cry.gif] [smilie=msn_cry.gif] [smilie=msn_cry.gif]
Moongoddess

Postby Sujee » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Parting is such sweet sorrow.... I will miss this place so much, we all met here and formed our friendships and built up the Stonewylde community we have now... This will always be a special place to me, where I have learned, laughed, cried and sympathised with you all. :cry:

Were we learned to post pictures, to use smilies, to show what we do and share our love of Nature, the God and Goddess, each other, Kit and her marvellous books of course, and ourselves. :)

Kit and Mr B, thank you for starting this community here and I shall mourn its passing but I guess life does have to move on although it is not always easy. :? :D

Without Stonewylde I would never have met such wonderful folk to share hopes and dreams and jokes and love with. :D [smilie=msn_heart.gif] [smilie=msn_kiss.gif]

Au Revoir forum, I will be back to browse your pages....
Love and Light

Sujee
Sujee

Postby solsticedreamer » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:25 am

what a sad day but lets think of it as moving on~with new inspirations and ideas and thoughts for the coming year :)

i have met many wonderful people through this forum and will finally get to meet many of them over the coming months~so look forwards with joy

bye bye old forum
xoxoox
The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart
http://solsticedreamer.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer

Postby iWitch » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Goodbye everyone. Fare thee well.
iWitch

Return to The Village Green